• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Ban Tables Made PUBLIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I take it that anything not specified on the list is allowed?

Well time for people to get out their triggerbot/autoclicker and kill some noobs!1

That should be added tbh

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I take it that anything not specified on the list is allowed?

Well time for people to get out their triggerbot/autoclicker and kill some noobs!1

That should be added tbh
Still considered as a hack/gives an unfair advantage. Please use your common sense.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Eh, I don't know about it.
I think this, this, and this should be censored to some extent.
Despite the intentions being to educate, there are still children etc who could get in trouble or do not-so-good things with the vocabulary they just learned.
Just my opinion, I don't know.

Also, I believe autoclicking, triggerbotting, blinking and faking evidence of hacks (ask duckluv321 about it) should be included as well.

Reaction score
Despite the intentions being to educate, there are still children etc who could get in trouble or do not-so-good things with the vocabulary they just learned.

Also, I believe autoclicking, triggerbotting, blinking and faking evidence of hacks (ask duckluv321 about it) should be included as well.
In this public ban guide, they made a lot of changes with censoring and did as much as they could. But, some of the more vulgar examples needed to be listed to show valid points on what people are being punished for.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
In this public ban guide, they made a lot of changes with censoring and did as much as they could. But, some of the more vulgar examples needed to be listed to show valid points on what people are being punished for.
That makes sense, but I still feel like it could be cleaned up a little more. It's just my opinion, however.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
what about all the people you demoted for sharing this with the community..?
Obviously what I say is just an opinion and not going to happen, but I would say they would probably stay banned. At the time they released it, it was against the rules. To me, just because it is no longer a punishment doesn't mean that their ban should be pardoned because at the time of releasing the information, they meant to reveal confidential information and harm the staff.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
That makes sense, but I still feel like it could be cleaned up a little more. It's just my opinion, however.
I do understand your point of view and I strongly appreciate your opinion, however, I would just like to make a quick statement.

When the Sr. Staff and the Administration finally came to the conclusion of allowing the MCGamer Network Punishment Guide to be released to the public, they did realize that they did have to make several adjustments to it to make it more community-friendly. However, when making these required adjustments, they also realized that those particular punishments require those types of examples to ensure maximum straightforwardness with the MCGamer Network and its community. It is more of a safety
precaution so that players cannot dispute it by saying something like, "That was not in the MCGamer Network Punishment Guide! You cannot punish me for that!"

All-in-all, examples as such are used to make sure that everyone is on the same page. With that said, it should lead to less future confusions and a more smooth environment.

In no way am I trying to dishonour your opinion. I am just trying to explain the Staff Team's point of view so that everyone can understand.

I thank you in advance for, hopefully, understanding. Thank you. :)
what about all the people you demoted for sharing this with the community..?
Those who have shared the MCGamer Network Punishment Guide prior to its public release, will stay banned and/or demoted. Much like we did with the new Hacker Policy back in February, they will also be grandfathered into this new policy.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I do understand your point of view and I strongly appreciate your opinion, however, I would just like to make a quick statement.

When the Sr. Staff and the Administration finally came to the conclusion of allowing the MCGamer Network Punishment Guide to be released to the public, they did realize that they did have to make several adjustments to it to make it more community-friendly. However, when making these required adjustments, they also realized that those particular punishments require those types of examples to ensure maximum straightforwardness with the MCGamer Network and its community. It is more of a safety
precaution so that players cannot dispute it by saying something like, "That was not in the MCGamer Network Punishment Guide! You cannot punish me for that!"

All-in-all, examples as such are used to make sure that everyone is on the same page. With that said, it should lead to less future confusions and a more smooth environment.

In no way am I trying to dishonour your opinion. I am just trying to explain the Staff Team's point of view so that everyone can understand.

I thank you in advance for, hopefully, understanding. Thank you. :)Those who have shared the MCGamer Network Punishment Guide prior to its public release, will stay banned and/or demoted. Much like we did with the new Hacker Policy back in February, they will also be grandfathered into this new policy.
Obviously what I say is just an opinion and not going to happen, but I would say they would probably stay banned. At the time they released it, it was against the rules. To me, just because it is no longer a punishment doesn't mean that their ban should be pardoned because at the time of releasing the information, they meant to reveal confidential information and harm the staff.
ye i know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci