• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer April Update!

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
The only problem with exploding podiums being a permanent thing is the noobs / people with no forum accounts. They might move on their pedestal, die, and get frustrated.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? More food? That was a joke.
The chest update is supposed to put less in chests.
Spoiled mcsgers why not donate your swordfishes to your local hobo?
I honestly find myself starving very often with the new saturation, and have been asking for more food in chests.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
But now there is no more block hitting :(
Back in MCSGv1 when "block-hitting" was a thing, I was a total noob so I didn't care about tactics. Also, that was a long time ago. While, 1.7 saturation is a recent thing that I still need to get used to, but MCSG CAN do something about this. They could also bring back block-hitting, but that would mean removing fishing rods, which is crazy xD

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Back in MCSGv1 when "block-hitting" was a thing, I was a total noob so I didn't care about tactics. Also, that was a long time ago. While, 1.7 saturation is a recent thing that I still need to get used to, but MCSG CAN do something about this. They could also bring back block-hitting, but that would mean removing fishing rods, which is crazy xD
well when one can't get a bow, fns, or rod from a chest one block hits but no more can i

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
[quote="LeeTeayeon, post: 1119044, member: 327777"]Does this mean u cant block hit[/quote]
Yes, today only.
The only problem with exploding podiums being a permanent thing is the noobs / people with no forum accounts. They might move on their pedestal, die, and get frustrated.
Yea, this was a problem with QQ. In the test games they had them because we were warned heavily before the game started, so something like that would have to happen.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
*Changes all fish to a sword in texture pack*
I really like the fish and everything else! Can we keep it?
The Explodastools or expodiums i dislike though, habit for me to move on my stool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci