• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer April Update!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not starve, but commonly run out of regen, and I can't fight anyone unless I'm regening since I'm so cautious
Just a tip , when your able to eat (even if just half a food bar down) eat the food with the highest saturation level and it will still last just as long and allows you to regen for much longer.

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Noo I missed all this! I didn't have time to play yesterday :(

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a tip , when your able to eat (even if just half a food bar down) eat the food with the highest saturation level and it will still last just as long and allows you to regen for much longer.
Thanks for the tip, however, the new saturation only lasts so long
That's just a matter of saturation, not enough food.
I agree that the real problem is the saturation, but more food would help

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Just like last year eh...? I still get nightmares for your information.

Lohlex

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a big user catcher i find. A bit late but it will help a lot of people enjoy mcsg a lot more.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Although this may be a dumb question, but since the hub causes me to lag i was wondering what the command is that is bound to the quickjoin sign is as in /quickjoin or so on because it didnt work, plz and ty :)

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Although this may be a dumb question, but since the hub causes me to lag i was wondering what the command is that is bound to the quickjoin sign is as in /quickjoin or so on because it didnt work, plz and ty :)
Not dumb, that actually makes sense. A command would make it a lot easier to join games without having to move around.

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
For a second or two, I thought the first pic was of the MCTF2 servers. Maybe that was the April fool's joke...

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
To prevent any confusion, I've updated the original post with April Fools, lest people believe exploding podiums will become a regular thing or swordfish will be real.

However, the tricky thing is that that update is part truth, and part joke. Can you tell which parts are real (note: some are still WIP)?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
To prevent any confusion, I've updated the original post with April Fools, lest people believe exploding podiums will become a regular thing or swordfish will be real.

However, the tricky thing is that that update is part truth, and part joke. Can you tell which parts are real (note: some are still WIP)?
tricky tricky..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci