• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that need to be removed.

Twixtor48

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree. I hate all of those maps and when one of them is picked I automatically leave the server.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Vida Cova shall not be removed, i really enjoy the fact that i have a route that nobody even knows about.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I usually leave when these maps are voted, sometimes I play Fortune Island, because of my OP route. (9 tier 2's)

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I have a pretty OP route for Fortune Island too that I'm sure almost everyone takes. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find people on Fortune Island and a lot of the other maps that are on that list. I really wish maps with a lot of water were either slightly smaller or supplied more boats to get around and find people. I find myself even hesitant to play on maps like Breeze Island because of the issue of getting around areas that are farther away from corn.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I found Vida Cova interesting for gameplay but I lagged on it too much and I didn't like the looks of it I found it annoying. I only liked Treacherous Heights when the map wasn't added because I was judging the map by screenshots but once the map got added I found it really annoying. The games took too long for my liking, the corn was too hidden and the gameplay was boring and bland. I really like Fortune Island I think the map is really well done and the gameplay is marvelous! The only down part to the map is the water and there was too many traps. The Fallen Colossi doesn't ring a bell so I won't judge it. I really loved Destinys Shiver the gameplay was amazing the map was beautiful and the corn was too badass. Remnant was cool and looked awesome. I did not enjoy the gameplay because I lagged a lot on the map. I never played Bombeard so I can't judge it.

That is my take on this list.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
-Boombeards Battle
-The Fallen Colossi
-Treacherous Heights
-Origins
-Remnant
-Fortune Island
-Vida Cova
-Destinys Shiver

Okay, Im suggesting these maps be removed because they aren't really great for gameplay at all. They are just nice to look at and NOT to play.
Let's rethink this. Do you know how long and how much hard work it took for these people to make these maps? Yes they have some glitches and maybe some aren't great for gameplay. You can't just put under the Feature Suggestion thread that these HAVE to be taken off. In fact most of these maps I like and have to disagree with your opinion.

Just think if you were a creator of a map and it gets accepted into MCSG. Now someone makes a thread saying "OMIGOD THIS MAPS SUCKS AND HAS TO BE TAKEN OFF OF MCSG IMMEDIATELY" please tell me how you would feel.

Now since you are a small part of this HUGE community I should just say right now these maps WILL NOT be taken off of MCSG. Just because you don't think these are great for gameplay will not make a difference for someone to make a decision to take off these maps, especially since thousands of other players actually like these maps.

Listen all I'm trying to say is that this thread is pointless and that it's actually pretty offensive to the people who actually made the map.

QA;TL much?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci