• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Proposal (Petition)

?

• Yes to the proposal

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Survival kingdom is a classic.
HOW?!! It's defenetely a classic! Been here for 2+ years, players nowadays don't want it because they prefer non-challenging maps, but Survival Kingdom is one of the best SG maps of all time, and each time I played it, it would always remember me the good old times I had in early 2013 playing it, it's a stunning map and a non faded classic

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
HOW?!! It's defenetely a classic! Been here for 2+ years, players nowadays don't want it because they prefer non-challenging maps, but Survival Kingdom is one of the best SG maps of all time, and each time I played it, it would always remember me the good old times I had in early 2013 playing it, it's a stunning map and a non faded classic
And the frickin god apple well. My god I loved that place since you could then follow it to a double tier 2.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Then later they made it so you get a diamond, iron, gapple, red stone torch. It was still pretty sweet.
Yeah I do agree ^_^ was still decent I guess, not as good as 2 G.O.D.apples (considering the tree one) but still fine

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
But if you re-read the map addition thread you can see there's a process now to map removals. The lowest played maps are removed. Thats all. Keeping those reallly REALLY low played maps would make no sense.

If the numbers on the side of the maps means the amount of times the map has been played during a certain period, Fallen Empire should be removed.

MahoganyCrafter

Survivor
Reaction score

If the numbers on the side of the maps means the amount of times the map has been played during a certain period, Fallen Empire should be removed.
They removed the Fallen Empire 24 player version recently, but they are keeping the 48 player version, due to the lack of 48 player maps.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I never knew where the other one was rip
It was in a tree in that forest thing next to the huge area of farmland. Now it just dispenses a regular golden apple.

But it doesn't matter anymore, since it's being removed (well, it's still on 48 servers, but good luck finding a game on one of those)

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
and TSG3 (maybe add launchpads and a dm arena like the map is supposed to have + retier)
This ^^ omg, if a retier was put in place along with the launchpads, I swear I'd place this map more. It manages to have stunning builds along with great PvP quality.

Keep: Survival Kingdom, Fortress Pyke
These small minor maps were the reason I continue to play McSG. I loved them so much.

Readd: SG 5
Same problem as TSG3; needs a retier. I also think it'd be played more if you could FnS on snow.

Remove: Valentines, Springfield SG and Estyr
I agree on all of these but Estyr; whilst I don't personally play it, Estyr is stunning, and is I think quite OK for PvP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci