• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Proposal (Petition)

?

• Yes to the proposal

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

zLeoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
they should add wyverns wake back again without all the easter eggs

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Valentines IS being removed. I spoke to jamie about it. It was meant to be removed after the valentines event ended.. in february /sigh.

But if you re-read the map addition thread you can see there's a process now to map removals. The lowest played maps are removed. Thats all. Keeping those reallly REALLY low played maps would make no sense.

Reaction score
Valentines IS being removed. I spoke to jamie about it. It was meant to be removed after the valentines event ended.. in february /sigh.

But if you re-read the map addition thread you can see there's a process now to map removals. The lowest played maps are removed. Thats all. Keeping those reallly REALLY low played maps would make no sense.
Springfield SG gets virtually no play but is staying because KitMencha

TSG3 is not played because it's tiered badly- the map itself is stunning

Kingdom, SG5 and Fortress Pyke are classics that imo should not be removed in the foreseeable future.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

Springfield was below some of these classics...

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

Kingdom, SG5 and Fortress Pyke are classics that imo should not be removed in the foreseeable future.
In that Graph, Springfield SG is listed as low play as the graph only counted 3 days during that week that Springfield was on the servers. That data was taken from their first week. It has higher play then whats listed in that time period.

TSG3 isn't played not just because of bad tiering, but because of low chest placement on a map that large.

I wouldn't say Survival kingdom is a classic.

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
In that Graph, Springfield SG is listed as low play as the graph only counted 3 days during that week that Springfield was on the servers. That data was taken from their first week. It has higher play then whats listed in that time period.

TSG3 isn't played not just because of bad tiering, but because of low chest placement on a map that large.

I wouldn't say Survival kingdom is a classic.
Survival Kingdom is surely a classic, and about tsg3 it really is just the tiering: look at hive, they have less "crates" but the map there is one of the most played, and it's for a good reason.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Survival Kingdom is surely a classic, and about tsg3 it really is just the tiering: look at hive, they have less "crates" but the map there is one of the most played, and it's for a good reason.
*puts on monotone voice*
"We don't compare ourselves to other servers. If there's a solution that could be found by listening to another server, it wouldn't be original so sorry. You're not getting what you want. "

Reaction score

Thing is Springfield was just added, played or not I think it deserves it run for the people who do like to play it :) That's probably what Alpaka is doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci