• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Proposal (Petition)

?

• Yes to the proposal

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It was in a tree in that forest thing next to the huge area of farmland. Now it just dispenses a regular golden apple.

But it doesn't matter anymore, since it's being removed (well, it's still on 48 servers, but good luck finding a game on one of those)
I've actually played a couple. Castle Dracula is as difficult as always. Hungry Hills is amazing because the chests are filled with v1 items and I 1/1 on it

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All old, veteran maps are being removed because of "underplayment" which honestly angers me as an old player. These are the maps I use to my advantage since I actually know them, now it's time to go back to playing Valleyside, SG4, Holiday, and Par all the time :/

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
All old, veteran maps are being removed because of "underplayment" which honestly angers me as an old player. These are the maps I use to my advantage since I actually know them, now it's time to go back to playing Valleyside, SG4, Holiday, and Par all the time :/
I barely get to play SG 4. I prefer my old timer maps that I know the map over these new ones that are always played that I barely know like Alaskan Village, Zone 85, Par 72. If I could play more SG 4, Holiday Resort, Valleyside University I'd be a much happier camper.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's a difference between good maps and good-looking maps; not every world is going to be a Van Gogh painting, and that's acceptable. SG4 is rather simplistic, yet Alaskan Village is practically a work of art.

There are maps that are guilty of having too many tier twos. These are gaining popularity because the new generation of MCSG players want to shape the game to be less knowledge-based, but that's an argument for another day that I won't try to force down anyone's throats.

Then there are the undertiered maps, usually old ones. I wish this didn't happen so often, but some amazing maps should really get a shot in the competition.

Then there are the "plain bad" maps, where there's no beauty amd no chests. Maps that immediately spring to mind are SG1, SG3, and maybe TSG1 (although it's still fun to play on). These maps are just bad for PvP, and chests won't change that. I know some are classics, but I don't see much enjoyment here for new players or even most old ones.

I vote to bring back a retier of Teweran SG 3 to compensate for its size, but I'm indifferent to the rest (except Estyr, it's a lot of fun).

Wait...
Alaskan Village has ice...
BETTER NERF AVERICIA!

SG 3 is too freakin big

Alaskan 'Villager'

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I've actually played a couple. Castle Dracula is as difficult as always. Hungry Hills is amazing because the chests are filled with v1 items and I 1/1 on it
I usually tend to try and get 48-man games over 24-man games nowadays because they have the best maps (Hungry Hills, Survival Kingdom, Fallen Empire, Kharmunrah, etc.) but it usually will take me a good 20 minutes to find a game and then hope everyone doesn't vote for Shore SG or whatever it's called because it's a basically flat map with tons of tier 2's; what everyone on MCSG wants now.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Springfield SG gets virtually no play but is staying because KitMencha

TSG3 is not played because it's tiered badly- the map itself is stunning

Kingdom, SG5 and Fortress Pyke are classics that imo should not be removed in the foreseeable future.
TSG3 you go west
4 tier 2s
like 3 tier 1s
I always win that sheit

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
How about bring back the maps and don't re-tier, they're perfectly fine. Apparently these new players can't put a little effort into looking for good routes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci