• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Idea/Features - Ideas from Builders on Vareides Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i would like to see more of the randomly generated landscapes minecaft has to offer. if it covers multiple biomes then its just going to offer more variety and the potential for cleverly designed traps and/or chest placement.
i prefer map 1 to map 2, not because of lag or anything like that, map 1 is just more natural and enjoyable to play. too often have i walked onto one of the main roads on map 2 to have someone suddenly come sprinting up at me and slaughtering me...

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
they may be working on an underground map *HINT HINT...WINK WINK...NUDGE NUDGE....COUGH COUGH

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
they may be working on an underground map *HINT HINT...WINK WINK...NUDGE NUDGE....COUGH COUGH
Well I know a couple of Maps are in the works, but what I was asking here is whether people wanted the larger maps to be focused on or a few smaller more natural filler maps to be made in the time being :)

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Quite a bit of "Fan-Built" maps are going to be added into the game after beta.

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
Indeed, but I hope they only accept good maps.
I'm sure they will have some sort of application thing people will have to go through to get their maps accepted, but I also hope there will be a variety of maps accepted some of more complex designs and some of simpler designs so that everybody will be happy with the styles of the maps available!

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
Uuh, some villages, a forrest, couple random houses, a river/lake. mountains.
Do you know what I mean?
No offence but 90% of maps being made are like this.

check:
hungry hills
jungle maps
quadra biome map

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically everytime you restart a game a new map would be used for the next game, so people aren't constantly playing the same map. That is what they would like implemented if it is possible. They don't want people to get bored of one map and it will also therefore take people more time to find all the secrets and chests :)
Making more basic forest maps would be a good idea. Just don't make them too large.

500x500 bloodbath map would be nice also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci