• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Committee Q&A -=Sept 15th=-

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
12-2. Just did it.

Edit: Already been said by two people. :3

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Leading this back on topic.... I'm really looking forward to this Q and A! It is a really great idea to have one. :)

OT: Does green look good?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Are we allowed to raise specific complaints/issues that we see with the committee? Or is rule #2 purely to guard against the 'THIS IDEA SUCKS I HATE ALL OF YOU' type of comments?

Edit:

Those comments though are just constructive criticism, designed to ensure the system works as well as it can. If valid complaints aren't listened to, the system won't improve. I understand that the committee hasn't done anything yet, but they should still be open to community worries, and then proceed in a way to dispel said worries.

I personally believe this committee could have a great outcome for MCSG, but only if the members are open to criticism, however hard it might be to take it (as, after all, we are only human).
Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure the Q and A session is more aimed towards getting to know the committee members, and general questions of how it will work etc. and not really for constructive criticism, don't judge a book by its cover and all

L

Lululioness

OH MY GOD WAT

I leave

exciting stuff happens

._.

This is cool C: I'll try make it, depends if it disrupts my 13 hour sleep schedule.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci