• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map builders get rewarded.

U like?

• exer is still smexy

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Yes. YES. YYEEESS>

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Ain't nobody got time for this! No!

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm.. It's a tough one. I think VIP would be a bit much for building one map. Building a few maps for the servers would show your dedication which could be worthy of VIP. I think at least an iron donor for the main builder would be good though.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think 3 month is good for all the hard work.
3 month Iron donor for the main builder and 1 month Iron donor for the co-lead builder.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-Several Days Later-

Minimum wage in the USA is 7.25usd per hour. Llahud stated that a map like breeze island would have taken 2 hrs to make single handedly, and lets assume he's right so we don't fuel anymore pointless arguments. 2 hrs of work = 14.50usd. That's 1 month of iron donor for the creator of Breeze Island.

I understand that giving the usual donors a free donor or VIP will mean less money for the servers, and that there are issues regarding who actually helped build the map and everything, but simply a special 'builder' rank that actually has no more benefits than the normal player would at least shows some recognition for our efforts. If thats too much work or not 'reasonable', then that really says something about the morals of chad or whoever else says otherwise.

HEY GUIES! HOW ABOUT WE LET CHAD PICK THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE VIP? AM I RIGHT?
Nice job, pointing out the obvious. Of course Chad is the last word in all suggestions, but this is a suggestion forum, so people actually have the right to say what the would like to see in the servers, and have the right to be approved or unapproved of the staff and all other players.
The caps lock doesn't make you look any more mature either.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
-Several Days Later-

Minimum wage in the USA is 7.25usd per hour. Llahud stated that a map like breeze island would have taken 2 hrs to make single handedly, and lets assume he's right so we don't fuel anymore pointless arguments. 2 hrs of work = 14.50usd. That's 1 month of iron donor for the creator of Breeze Island.

I understand that giving the usual donors a free donor or VIP will mean less money for the servers, and that there are issues regarding who actually helped build the map and everything, but simply a special 'builder' rank that actually has no more benefits than the normal player would at least shows some recognition for our efforts. If thats too much work or not 'reasonable', then that really says something about the morals of chad or whoever else says otherwise.

Nice job, pointing out the obvious. Of course Chad is the last word in all suggestions, but this is a suggestion forum, so people actually have the right to say what the would like to see in the servers, and have the right to be approved or unapproved of the staff and all other players.
The caps lock doesn't make you look any more mature either.
I wasn't trying to be mature, it was quite the opposite. I am allowed to suggest my own suggestion to a suggestion forum right? I mean I did say "I'M I RIGHT?" in the comment. My suggestion was we let chad pick the VIP's. Hope my typing of words in non-caps makes that more clearer.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be mature, it was quite the opposite. I am allowed to suggest my own suggestion to a suggestion forum right? I mean I did say "I'M I RIGHT?" in the comment. My suggestion was we let chad pick the VIP's. Hope my typing of words in non-caps makes that more clearer.
I understood exactly what you were trying to say, and by no doubt you're right that Chad will have the last word on it, but your suggestion is obvious and not exactly necessary, as like i said, this is a forum for suggestions that Chad can consider and possibly implement.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would just like to quote what static said:

Making a map isn't a job, you willing made a map knowing you were to get nothing in return and now you want something for it? The is like donating to a charity and then asking for something back in return. You know that when you make a map and it gets put on MCSG that you won't get anything, so if you think you should then don't make maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci