• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map builders get rewarded.

U like?

• exer is still smexy

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Yes. YES. YYEEESS>

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Ain't nobody got time for this! No!

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
The main reason we get VIP, is because TeamVareide created the survival games. Without us, there would be no MCSG or SurvivalGames in general. It's not about when we joined, to Chad whoever is in TeamVareide deserves VIP. Not only that, if you're saying Breeze had as much effort put into it as any of the Sg maps, you're mistaken. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun map, but I could make it in a couple of hours to be honest with you. - That's not to say its bad. The only other Team I see worthy of VIP, is possibly Teweran, because they're awesome, and great builders who put a lot of time and effort into their maps. However, I don't think they really play, as they have their own SG servers, so it'd be pretty useless.
You tell em Llahud

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Just cus you're in Team Vareide doesn't mean you built the original sg 1 map. But you are supposed to help on future sg maps.
Just cus you're a sg map builder doesn't mean the map was amazing. But you still got in.
And finally, just cus you're asking, doesn't mean you get VIP. But ..... um.......

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just cus you're in Team Vareide doesn't mean you built the original sg 1 map. But you are supposed to help on future sg maps.
Just cus you're a sg map builder doesn't mean the map was amazing. But you still got in.
And finally, just cus you're asking, doesn't mean you get VIP. But ..... um.......
Someone understands what Im trying to say! What I'm trying to say is, just because you're in Team Vareide, doesn't mean you made the original SG map, but you help in future ones. But not all Vareide maps are super amazing. There are some community maps that are liked more than Vareide. SO don't they deserve SOMETHING at least?

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Someone understands what Im trying to say! What I'm trying to say is, just because you're in Team Vareide, doesn't mean you made the original SG map, but you help in future ones. But not all Vareide maps are super amazing. There are some community maps that are liked more than Vareide. SO don't they deserve SOMETHING at least?
Yup. But Chad decided that anyone in TeamVareide deserves VIP, even if they didnt help with sg1; Like me. I'm still going to use the same reason as to why we have it - We created the survival games. Maybe in your opinion you think some community maps are better than ours, okay, thats your decision. But at the end of the day, MCSG is one of the many hundreds of Survival Games servers. In all of them the original SG maps are played. On PlanetMinecraft SG is the second most downloaded project after Notch's temple or whatever its called, we're extremely popular on that front. That also contributes to the fact why we have VIP. Also, mebers of TheNoxcrew etc have VIP, it's not just us. It's people which have contributed in large amounts, or just well known people.
However, I do agree that mapmakers should be rewared in some way for their hard work, maybe some free donor, but not VIP. Anyway, make a map ridiculously small and stuff anything in there and the majority of in game players will love it :l.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if .. say I made a map, and then decide to bring my two friends, and say that they were in on it, only because they need donor. Too easy to fool the system, not a bulletproof idea. I feel like they should get some kind of reward, but it's a tough one. :3

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, map builders should be rewarded...
but VIP is too far, 1-2 months of iron/gold donor is sutible, and any helpers(up to 3 helpers on a non-team made map)should get the same or almost as much dependig on how much they helped (a witness other than the main map builder is needed for proof)
Not sure what you would do for teams though, too many donors :confused:.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
They deserve donor in my opinion. I swear we've been over this before, and Chad decided against it :l

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I think that VIP would be waaay to good, but one month of iron donor would be good. But I see the cons with this idea. People would start flaming about who deserves the donorship. The one who originally came up with the map should get rewarded. Not every single builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci