• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map builders get rewarded.

U like?

• exer is still smexy

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Yes. YES. YYEEESS>

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Ain't nobody got time for this! No!

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, I may sound nooby saying this, but map builders should get some perks. (Idk if they already have them, just basing stuff off my knowledge here)

Only way to get perks if you build a map is if it gets accepted into MCSG servers. That means you gotta be pretty dang good. So here are my list of perks.

Single handedly built maps-
Builder should get VIP.

Maps that took 2 to make.
Both builders get 3 month diamond donor for FREEEEE! (yuuus)

Maps that took 3 to make-
All builders get 3 month gold donor

Maps that took 4 to make-
All builders get 3 month Iron donor.

Maps that take 5 or more to make-
Only the 5 main builders get 1 month iron donor.
( I know it's a drop in donor level, but groups that are hired according to skill are just a little.... overpowered...)

I hope you like my suggestion (Especially the map builders!) and thank you for your consideration.
- AwesomnessFace

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I say yes.
They have put in the effort and have made the game better for us.
Although, why not give eeeeveryone VIP?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say yes.
They have put in the effort and have made the game better for us.
Although, why not give eeeeveryone VIP?
Hm, you have a point. How about maps that take 4 or less get VIP? I mean, groups that took hiring to get done is sorta overpowered. I mean, Team Variede members are automatically VIP, and sometimes they just derp around. I think people who put in tons of work to make a map good enough to pass through Chad's trial deserve VIP.
Plus, it would inspire some of those good builders to start making maps.

Reaction score
This has been denied already, it's a no. Having your map put on the server is reward enough.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been denied already, it's a no. Having your map put on the server is reward enough.
But putting a lot of hard work into this stuff deserves something. Why is it that ONLY team Vareide builders get VIP? Just curious. I think people that work equally as hard deserve something.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
This has been asked before as Random said, It's not happening, Its a big enough honour getting it onto the servers

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been asked before as Random said, It's not happening, Its a big enough honour getting it onto the servers
Well, like I said, I don't think it's fair that only Team Vareide members get VIP just for being in the team. Some people that work just as hard to get maps put into the servers deserve something, even though getting the map into the servers is still an honor, it's only fair.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm, they get VIP cuz they made the first map and gave the idea.
No, they get VIP for being in Team Vareide. I've checked on Admins profiles when people ask for VIP because they're in Vareide. Then they get VIP. I think people who work just as hard deserve it.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now that is kinda mean :/
Well Im just stating my opinion because I just do not think it's fair. People like Breeze Island, it's well made, everything else. I do not think static_nightmare got VIP, did he?
Remember, not trying to be offensive, just stating my opinion.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
The main reason we get VIP, is because TeamVareide created the survival games. Without us, there would be no MCSG or SurvivalGames in general. It's not about when we joined, to Chad whoever is in TeamVareide deserves VIP. Not only that, if you're saying Breeze had as much effort put into it as any of the Sg maps, you're mistaken. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun map, but I could make it in a couple of hours to be honest with you. - That's not to say its bad. The only other Team I see worthy of VIP, is possibly Teweran, because they're awesome, and great builders who put a lot of time and effort into their maps. However, I don't think they really play, as they have their own SG servers, so it'd be pretty useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci