• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~ Mami's Avatars! ~

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So things are going to work a bit differently now:
I'll try to do the avatars in order for the most part, but sometimes, I might skip a person and return to them later on if I envision something I would really like with their skin.
I will also be uploading a speedart onto my YouTube channel, so stay tuned! I'll link it when it's up, which will probably be tomorrow.
Here's the avatar I made for Im_Cozzy:

And since Im_Cozzy QUIT MINECRAFT he isn't going to pay :/
He isn't going to ever get it either :D

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's the speedart for Im_Cozzy's avatar, tell me if you like the style of how I did it, and let me know if it's too fast, slow, etc.:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Update:
I've changed a few things. Firstly, I made it so that if you decide to pay for your avatar in advance, you automatically move to the nearest spot below someone who has already paid. If it has been a week after I complete the avatar and you have not paid, I will cut your name off the queue and you will not get it unless you notify me that you have paid. I don't want the queue getting cluttered full of people who haven't paid. Therefore, the first people on the queue (GOFORGOLDCROZ and Chiller4) who have not paid for their avatars will not receive them until I get the proper payment.

Also, I've edited the website (http://azurdomc.wix.com/azurdoarts) with the proper queue list, and on the "Shop" tab, I put a message redirecting you to the "Form" section where you could put your Minecraft IGN, and request for some specific things you'd like in the avatar. I have also made some general improvements to it in order for it to be more user-friendly. I hope this will make the process a lot more streamline and easy for people to understand.

~Mamiamato24 | Azurdo

Last edited:

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Update:
I've changed a few things. Firstly, I made it so that if you decide to pay for your avatar in advance, you automatically move to the nearest spot below someone who has already paid, or that I am doing an art trade with. If it has been a week after I complete the avatar and you have not paid, I will cut your name off the queue and you will not get it unless you notify me that you have paid. I don't want the queue getting cluttered full of people who haven't paid. Therefore, the first people on the queue (GOFORGOLDCROZ and Chiller4) who have not paid for their avatars will not receive them until I get the proper payment.

Also, I've edited the website (http://azurdomc.wix.com/azurdoarts) with the proper queue list, and on the "Shop" tab, I put a message redirecting you to the "Form" section where you could put your Minecraft IGN, and request for some specific things you'd like in the avatar. I have also made some general improvements to it in order for it to be more user-friendly. I hope this will make the process a lot more streamline and easy for people to understand.

~Mamiamato24 | Azurdo
oh yea I kinda quit soz

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi!

If you haven't received any information pertaining to the production of avatars, it is because it has come to a screeching halt. For some odd, inexplicable reason, I have lost total interest in art relating to Minecraft, and hence, these avatars. Also, I was feeling very pressed by the fact that even though I mentioned in the thread that there is no certain period of time I promised to have it done at, people were still complaining about its incompletion. Collectively, these reasons and others have led me to closing this art shop once and for all.

Don't panic; I will make full refunds to everyone who has paid me with their respective amounts hopefully later today or tomorrow. I'm not sure how long it takes to transfer CAD to USD, but hopefully not too long as to fit into that time window. Again, my apologies for closing my art shop for the second time, and to everyone who has waited a very long time for their avatars. The ones I made recently will probably be the last you'll ever see, so congrats.

~Mamiamato24
*I will make another post when I'd like the thread to be locked, I want to verify on here that everyone received their payments*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci