• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~ Mami's Avatars! ~

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quadrum_
Head ($1) or Full-Body ($2)?: Full
Anything in particular?: Default minecraft background pls c:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll be going to Boston this week, so I won't be able to make any progress. You can still request, and I'll add you on the queue and contact you once I'm back c:

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jam_Joenut
Head ($1) or Full-body ($2)?: Full
Anything in Particular? Would it be possible to be holding a diamond sword that's on fire? Other than that I really don't mind what the background is

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jam_Joenut
Head ($1) or Full-body ($2)?: Full
Anything in Particular? Would it be possible to be holding a diamond sword that's on fire? Other than that I really don't mind what the background is
I'll add you to the queue!
And would you like to pay in advance or when it's done? (It's up to you)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
When will mine be started on?
Hopefully this upcoming weekend. I'm going on a trip to Boston this week. This is why I didn't set an exact ETA, since the waiting time will vary. Also, Blue_heron is above you in the queue.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Edit:
I'm very ignorant and decided to work on a summer themed avatar for myself, since head avatars were making me crazy...and I think I needed a new one, since I'm using a new shading style and wanted to test it out. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci