• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make MCSG better. Not worse. AWARENESS.

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
One thing and this is completely my opinion. I do believe that more Moderators need to be hired because there is a lack of Moderators and this is resulting in a high note of Hackers and people breaking the MC Gamer Rules.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure who "Arena Master" is as I'm guessing he was a bit before my time, but one thing that I do know is that everyone online should be treated with respect. Yes, you're going to get a few "loudmouths", but no one, especially an admin (The guys who are doing a truck load of work and keeping the servers alive) deserve to be bad mouthed by any means. That being said, no matter what Arena might have done he shouldn't be bad mouthed either, as it is only fair.
Dave, I personally want to thank you for all the help you're doing for this server. I personally don't know you, or any senior staff here frankly, but I'm familiar with them from other communities and I know how much time, effort, and work they put into this as well as some of the heat that follows. Keep up the good work man.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
One thing and this is completely my opinion. I do believe that more Moderators need to be hired because there is a lack of Moderators and this is resulting in a high note of Hackers and people breaking the MC Gamer Rules.
You must be new here, they've employed around 10+ new moderators in the EU region :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci