• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make MCSG better. Not worse. AWARENESS.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score

Don't be scared of the staff or the admins. Talk to Dave or Col_StaR or anyone else , email them, go on TS, if your banned on teamspeak for some reason.

Email them at:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]

they won't bite you or anything, and you won't get banned for speaking your opinions to them. What you do wrong is speak your opinions to the full community when talking to the admins about it is a completely safe route.

Teamspeak IP : ts.mcgamer.net

Last edited:

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I agree 100% with the message of this video. But I think there is the exception. From everyone I have met and seen in this communtiy I rarely see these people. I know there is hate everywhere, but sometimes we have to focus on the good. This makes the MCSG Community look like a bunch of horrible people, when in reality we are a majority of nice, friendly people with the a minority of these horrible people.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Great video Echo!

You did a great comparison here which should be remembered carefully!
People keep on bashing and acusing of abuse, and they dont seem not see they are being abusive...
Lots of the people who criticize are either extremely hypocritical on that matter, or they have no idea what they are talking about (or both sometimes). The day I see an admin/exadmin, someone who has been on those shoes and has experienced the job, say Dave doesnt do it properly, then Ill take it into consideration. MAny seem to talk like if they have done the job and know how to do it perfectly, when they really have no idea.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A very, very, powerful message, Haydn. I love the line 'You call abuse on the staff, when look at your own comments' it's so true. Now, I realise it's not every single member who disregard the staff but it's the odd couple who seem to be oblivious to the amount of dedication and commitment some of our staff put into this community. One of the reasons I resigned, which I find relevant to mention now, was the sheer ungratefulness some members showed towards the staff. I also shivered at the phrase, 'MCGamer staff is abusive' although you may have experienced a staff member being 'abusive' why, then, must you claim that the whole staff team is abusive and unfair? It's about time some of our community members stop following the herd of sheep and to start focusing on actually enjoying our servers and community rather than them thinking they are starring in a new hit drama series.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci