• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make Fence/Eating Glitch Againist the Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
But again, force-field is a modification and isn't readily available in the fame.
Your explanations are sub-par. I feel like you feel personally attacked by this thread or anything questioning your explanations. I have my explanation from people who are willing to explain the thinking rather than belittling my complaint. I would appreciate your time being placed somewhere else. Thank you!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Your explanations are sub-par. I feel like you feel personally attacked by this thread or anything questioning your explanations. I have my explanation from people who are willing to explain the thinking rather than belittling my complaint. I would appreciate your time being placed somewhere else. Thank you!
It's not my arguments I feel attacked by. It's comments like that. I just want a good agruement back if my agruement is sup-par.

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not my arguments I feel attacked by. It's comments like that. I just want a good agruement back if my agruement is sup-par.
I was under the impression that this was a discussion not an argument. I have already discussed this with you. Found your discussion to be rather if I were talking to a parrot. I say one thing you repeat back. "Everyone can do it! Its fair" And then find some quick way to belittle my comment. So, I try to branch out find some legit answers to why this was put down on the books as glitch that everyone can exploit. I talk to another moderator who says post it on here if you disagree with it. So, I did. Now you are back saying the same unproductive things you just said to me but now to the public. I get it you don't like what I have to say but, you need to move on. I don't agree with it the way you explain it just frustrates me so, obviously you should stop.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I was under the impression that this was a discussion not an argument. I have already discussed this with you. Found your discussion to be rather if I were talking to a parrot. I say one thing you repeat back. "Everyone can do it! Its fair" And then find some quick way to belittle my comment. So, I try to branch out find some legit answers to why this was put down on the books as glitch that everyone can exploit. I talk to another moderator who says post it on here if you disagree with it. So, I did. Now you are back saying the same unproductive things you just said to me but now to the public. I get it you don't like what I have to say but, you need to move on. I don't agree with it the way you explain it just frustrates me so, obviously you should stop.
Yeah, this is going no where. Just I found it annoying how you would question me, not my points which is why I repeated them over and over.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
He only gave the same answer that anyone is giving. If everyone can do it without modification and it doesn't ruin the balancing of the game, it's allowed.

I don't think this thread is really going anywhere. I'm not sure who recommended you post it here, but I believe the question has been answered, and the recent responses are really just quite hostile. For these reasons, I'm going to be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci