• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lululioness's Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftBrutal

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey lululioness , is my YouTube background nearly over?
BTW if you still didnt start doing my avatar you dont need to do it but if you did i gues you can finish it , i would like the youtube background first i want dat moar;)

Thanks you;))

L

Lululioness

Hey lululioness , is my YouTube background nearly over?
BTW if you still didnt start doing my avatar you dont need to do it but if you did i gues you can finish it , i would like the youtube background first i want dat moar;)

Thanks you;))
Don't forget people asked before you. ;) if you want a good background, wait till I get a pen tablet. If u want one ASAP I'll make one now.

MinecraftBrutal

Survivor
Reaction score
Update!!!
The youtube now has banners no backgrounds , if you know a way to chaenge it back tell me so lul doesent stop working on my backgroudn:(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Update!!!
The youtube now has banners no backgrounds , if you know a way to chaenge it back tell me so lul doesent stop working on my backgroudn:(
I think Antvenom showed how to do it in the beginning of his most recent video (about the new youtube layout).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci