• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lululioness's Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
IGN:friedfred
Link to Skin (use mcskinsearch.com/skin/friedfred):
Pose:kneeling while shooting a bow
Expression:winking
Background:dog
Other Info:none

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know thats why I went Lol. Which one do you recommend?
Bamboo Create. If your going to buy it to only draw minecraft avatars though, don't. It's a waste of time and you'll get tired of it. If you know how to draw OTHER things and are interested in proportions, etc; Then go ahead.

L

Lululioness

Bamboo Create. If your going to buy it to only draw minecraft avatars though, don't. It's a waste of time and you'll get tired of it. If you know how to draw OTHER things and are interested in proportions, etc; Then go ahead.
I'm a budding artist, great at drawing on PAPER. Anyways, I may invest in one, when I GET SOME MONEY. How much are they?

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a budding artist, great at drawing on PAPER. Anyways, I may invest in one, when I GET SOME MONEY. How much are they?
The cheapest one is $79. The Bamboo Create is $150. If you want a real expirience though, get the Wacom Cintiq 12WX, it is like drawing on paper and has a screen on the tablet. (Its the one Fin uses)

L

Lululioness

The cheapest one is $79. The Bamboo Create is $150. If you want a real expirience though, get the Wacom Cintiq 12WX, it is like drawing on paper and has a screen on the tablet. (Its the one Fin uses)
Probably will opt for the cheap one. What is it called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci