• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Ridge (Team Elite)

Should Lost Ridge be an official community map?

• Yes.

Votes: 169 78.2%
  • No. (Tell us why)

Votes: 47 21.8%

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
100th comment.

Thank you so much guys for supporting us and our map. It means alot to us! We are so glad to see it on the servers.

As for Team Elite, thank you all for building the map! Juan and I made some sketches and voila. Look where it has got now! Thanks to you guys, Lost Ridge is now on the servers. I could not be more happy than this!

Thanks to all of the people who supported Lost Ridge, and thanks to all of our amazing builders!

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
100th comment.

Thank you so much guys for supporting us and our map. It means alot to us! We are so glad to see it on the servers.

As for Team Elite, thank you all for building the map! Juan and I made some sketches and voila. Look where it has got now! Thanks to you guys, Lost Ridge is now on the servers. I could not be more happy than this!

Thanks to all of the people who supported Lost Ridge, and thanks to all of our amazing builders!
Do I count as one of the people who supported it?

444russell444

Tribute
Reaction score
This is sad... NewYorkKidd has made an excelent map that i think is better than this but it has on gotten sowhere areound 25 "yes" votes. Just becaues this is by team elite, people want it.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
This is sad... NewYorkKidd has made an excelent map that i think is better than this but it has on gotten sowhere areound 25 "yes" votes. Just becaues this is by team elite, people want it.
This is a very rude comment.

I am sure that he made a cool map, but was it really necessary to insult me and Team Elite like that? The reason why our map has gotten this amount of votes is because people like it. Not just because Team Elite made it. Please think before you speak.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
"I prefer another map to this one, so it's bad"

You can apply this to every single map, as there are many great maps not in the servers. Doesn't mean you're right, and it certainly wasn't added just because of a poll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci