• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Ridge (Team Elite)

Should Lost Ridge be an official community map?

• Yes.

Votes: 169 78.2%
  • No. (Tell us why)

Votes: 47 21.8%

• Total voters

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
This is sad... NewYorkKidd has made an excelent map that i think is better than this but it has on gotten sowhere areound 25 "yes" votes. Just becaues this is by team elite, people want it.
That was extremely rude, please keep your comments regarding peoples' maps positive.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
That was extremely rude, please keep your comments regarding peoples' maps positive.
At the same time they should be allowed to point out the negatives. But I agree, if you're just going to say it rudely and not give any proper advice, keep it in your head.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
At the same time they should be allowed to point out the negatives. But I agree, if you're just going to say it rudely and not give any proper advice, keep it in your head.
As rude as it may seem, to some extent this is my opinion as well.
So, everyone and their mothers know about Team Elite, the name alone is known for making generally awesome things, lost ridge being one of these. I heard from someone at one point that if you're part of Team elite then your map has an infinitely higher chance of being put into Mcsg. This may or may not be true but the fact that their name is so well known they will get more votes in general and that's tough, this not only goes for Team Elite but for other People like Static Nightmare, and Teweran. The other thing that I find determines how many people vote on your map is how many pages of comments it has. People see about 5 pages of comments and think, "my god many people must have a opinion on this map, maybe I should check it out as well". So sure it maybe hard for new map makers to get a foothold out there, but once it's done it stays forever. Guys, Guys Guys, before raging and thinking this is me talking ill of TE, I think their map is extremely awesome. It is just me stating my view on the matter of how ... this map thing works? For want of a better way of saying it.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I love this map, the gameplay is fantastic imo. Won my first game I played on it too!

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lost Ridge is one of those maps that would be great to play... if it would actually work :p.
It crashes the server every time it's loaded onto the server. I haven't played a game yet where it actually works.
No offence, of course. It's probably something out of your control :).

OrangeTrees

Tribute
Reaction score
Any reason why the map doesn't work? I've been really wanting to play this map and heard such great things about it but it always crashes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci