• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
As Sladden already stated we plan on fighting many more 'good' clans soon which we would of already fought if we didn't go through the problems that we did like dramatic roster changes due to certain things.Plus this is not to concern you :)
Ive spoken to NaughtyBoys because i know them well and ive just spoken to TeamSypher and they dont know anything about the CW's

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
I didnt i was speaking to them as they was on my clan TS so asking them a question isnt really wasting my time but giving people false information is basically wasting your time.
I like you like team can I join? :)

S14dden

Platinum
Reaction score
Ive spoken to NaughtyBoys because i know them well and ive just spoken to TeamSypher and they dont know anything about the CW's
False information? What is wrong with you mate, you don't see anyone from our clan inspecting your clan thread picking out unnecessary 'wrong' information.We play to have fun and then some 'good' kid like you comes around once in a while pointlessly spamming our thread. Thanks for your time and help with our thread,as you can see we really need it...We have nothing against you as I said I can't understand why you have something against us.. :3

Last edited:

jamser

Tribute
Reaction score
0. Age: 13
1. Wins / Games played: 559/3249
2. Residence (country): England
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): Jacob.peter.ralph
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because i have recently come back to mcsg and i am looking for a group of friends that are loyal and stick by me
5. Why should we accept you: I guess i am good at pvp with pretty good team work slills.
6. How will you benefit this clan: i think i would benefit the team by contributing to clan wars and making the team better then it already is
7. How active are you: i'm on everyday except sundays but i might me on sundays
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: None i think this is a great clan with high skills
10. Have you teamed with the members before: I have teamed with ShaunyPie many many times
11. Past clan experience: ive been in TeamSyphers TheBeats UniqueHD umm i cant remember the rest ask shauny
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above):
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: Im not too sure what you mean, but this is what i think it means. I would up my skills and come back in a couple weeks and do a better application
16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: i am a very energetic, funny always happy guy, my pvp weaknesses are only when i lag back or get betrayed i start to play bad. My strengths are bow fns sword fishing rod and Strafing.
17. Any additional information: I hope you take my application and consider me.

I, (Jacob) will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci