• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
0. Age: 13
1. Wins / Games played: 559/3249
2. Residence (country): England
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): Jacob.peter.ralph
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because i have recently come back to mcsg and i am looking for a group of friends that are loyal and stick by me
5. Why should we accept you: I guess i am good at pvp with pretty good team work slills.
6. How will you benefit this clan: i think i would benefit the team by contributing to clan wars and making the team better then it already is
7. How active are you: i'm on everyday except sundays but i might me on sundays
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: None i think this is a great clan with high skills
10. Have you teamed with the members before: I have teamed with ShaunyPie many many times
11. Past clan experience: ive been in TeamSyphers TheBeats UniqueHD umm i cant remember the rest ask shauny
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above):
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: Im not too sure what you mean, but this is what i think it means. I would up my skills and come back in a couple weeks and do a better application
16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: i am a very energetic, funny always happy guy, my pvp weaknesses are only when i lag back or get betrayed i start to play bad. My strengths are bow fns sword fishing rod and Strafing.
17. Any additional information: I hope you take my application and consider me.
I, (Jacob) will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.
Axe'epted for trials
see wat i deed dere

IsabelleYea

Tribute
Reaction score
0. Age: 12, but im turning 13.
1. Wins / Games played: I only have 36 wins, but on my other account that got hacked, i had 370 :(
2. Residence (country): Sweden
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): isabelle.hberg or IsabelleYea<3
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Beacause i really like to be in clans and i think its fun to meet new friends.
5. Why should we accept you: I am mature for my age and pretty funny.
6. How will you benefit this clan: I am good at bow and fluint n steel som i think that could be kinda good.
7. How active are you: I play every day.
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: I dont know xD
10. Have you teamed with the members before: I think so.
11. Past clan experience: I was in a clan called #Legion, but they removed that clan.
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: NO
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Member i think.
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: OHH god damnit! I did really want to join that clan! :(
16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: I am good at bow and flint 'n steel and sucks at killing teams by myself, but i can if i belive in myself.
17. Any additional information: I have both skype and ts!

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
0. Age: 12, but im turning 13.
1. Wins / Games played: I only have 36 wins, but on my other account that got hacked, i had 370 :(
2. Residence (country): Sweden
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): isabelle.hberg or IsabelleYea<3
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Beacause i really like to be in clans and i think its fun to meet new friends.
5. Why should we accept you: I am mature for my age and pretty funny.
6. How will you benefit this clan: I am good at bow and fluint n steel som i think that could be kinda good.
7. How active are you: I play every day.
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: I dont know xD
10. Have you teamed with the members before: I think so.
11. Past clan experience: I was in a clan called #Legion, but they removed that clan.
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: NO
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Member i think.
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: OHH god damnit! I did really want to join that clan! :(
16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: I am good at bow and flint 'n steel and sucks at killing teams by myself, but i can if i belive in myself.
17. Any additional information: I have both skype and ts!
Sorry, declined due to bad ratio and insufficient amount of wins :( Tell me a little bit more about your other account, I'll see.

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
neim: mertin, an mi alt is: mariomartin3
win: 3
loss:9001
mi bigest skil: nodus
mi bigest weknez: peple dt r mods and tems moar then halfa prson.
whi i juin?; i got high ms to mcsg its liek 1337.
mi skypnaim: xXx_-MartiniohReksGravey4rd-_xXx
mi temspek: X0ox0MartinPlaysHD0xo0X

hop tu jiun asap.

jk meib latr

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
neim: mertin, an mi alt is: mariomartin3
win: 3
loss:9001
mi bigest skil: nodus
mi bigest weknez: peple dt r mods and tems moar then halfa prson.
whi i juin?; i got high ms to mcsg its liek 1337.
mi skypnaim: xXx_-MartiniohReksGravey4rd-_xXx
mi temspek: X0ox0MartinPlaysHD0xo0X

hop tu jiun asap.

jk meib latr
Accepted Elite Co-Owner Leader b0$$

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
cen i gt utub m0ni 4 dat????+
لك ما ماتي
آپ کیا انسانی حقوق کے ساتھی درجہ بندی اور مختلف طریقوں کی ایک بڑی تعداد میں منعقد، بین الاقوامی سطح پر انسانی حقوق کی سب سے زیادہ عام درجہ بندی شہری اور سیاسی حقوق میں تقسیم کرنے کے لئے کیا گیا ہے، اور، اقتصادی، سماجی اور ثقافتی حقوق کے کیا جا سکتا ہے.
شہری اور سیاسی حقوق کے مضامین 3 انسانی حقوق کے عالمی اعلامیے (u) میں سے 21 اور شہری و سیاسی حقوق کے بین الاقوامی عہد (w0t) میں میں شامل رہے ہیں. اقتصادی، سماجی اور ثقافتی حقوق کے آرٹیکلز 22 انسانی حقوق کے عالمی اعلامیے (m1337) کے 28 اور اقتصادی، سماجی اور ثقافتی حقوق پر بین الاقوامی عہد​

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
لك ما ماتي
آپ کیا انسانی حقوق کے ساتھی درجہ بندی اور مختلف طریقوں کی ایک بڑی تعداد میں منعقد، بین الاقوامی سطح پر انسانی حقوق کی سب سے زیادہ عام درجہ بندی شہری اور سیاسی حقوق میں تقسیم کرنے کے لئے کیا گیا ہے، اور، اقتصادی، سماجی اور ثقافتی حقوق کے کیا جا سکتا ہے.
شہری اور سیاسی حقوق کے مضامین 3 انسانی حقوق کے عالمی اعلامیے (u) میں سے 21 اور شہری و سیاسی حقوق کے بین الاقوامی عہد (w0t) میں میں شامل رہے ہیں. اقتصادی، سماجی اور ثقافتی حقوق کے آرٹیکلز 22 انسانی حقوق کے عالمی اعلامیے (m1337) کے 28 اور اقتصادی، سماجی اور ثقافتی حقوق پر بین الاقوامی عہد​
[/quote]

That’s an error.

The requested URL /... is too large to process. That’s all we know.

^This is what happened when I tried to google translate it.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
لك ما ماتي
414. That’s an error.

^This is what happened when I tried to google translate it.[/quote]

کہ آپ ہوموسیکسال حاصل کیا ہے

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
414. That’s an error.

^This is what happened when I tried to google translate it.
کہ آپ ہوموسیکسال حاصل کیا ہے[/quote]
Wtf since when did you know arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci