• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwede

Tribute
Reaction score
  • 0. Age: 13
  • 1. Wins / Games played: I have 2 accounts. one is called xSwede_MC and has 268 wins on 1434 games played. Then i have my other accunt called klas050719 and it has 273 wins on 2360 games played
  • 2. Residence (country): Sweden
  • 3. Your Skype (PM if needed): xswede_mc
  • 4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Cause ive just disbanded my own clan, And i wanted a new clan to be in :D
  • 5. Why should we accept you: Cause im a great player with good tactics and skills
  • 6. How will you benefit this clan: i think i would help you guys with some clanwar tactics and assist u guys!
  • 7. How active are you: Plays everyday!
  • 8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO YES
  • 9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: None?
  • 10. Have you teamed with the members before: I think i did it once with KYSKILLZ
  • 11. Past clan experience: #Prestige and others
  • 12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO NO
  • 13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO YES!
  • 14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Member :D
  • 15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I wouldent be so sad if ive got declined cause this is a good clan and if you guys dont want me in this clan, im okay with it
  • 16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: My weaknesses is mostly avoiding FnS:s and my strength is the bow and fishing rod
  • 17. Any additional information: None <3

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
  • 1. Wins / Games played: I have 2 accounts. one is called xSwede_MC and has 268 wins on 1434 games played. Then i have my other accunt called klas050719 and it has 273 wins on 2360 games played
  • 4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Cause ive just disbanded my own clan, And i wanted a new clan to be in :D
  • 5. Why should we accept you: Cause im a great player with good tactics and skills
  • 6. How will you benefit this clan: i think i would help you guys with some clanwar tactics and assist u guys!
  • 10. Have you teamed with the members before: I think i did it once with KYSKILLZ
  • 14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Member :D
  • 15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I wouldent be so sad if ive got declined cause this is a good clan and if you guys dont want me in this clan, im okay with it
  • 16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: My weaknesses is mostly avoiding FnS:s and my strength is the bow and fishing rod
Accepted for Trials

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
I, (Please insert name) will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.
Apart from that you're good xd

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Okay guys, just added a bunch of updates to the thread making the swag lvl way ova 9k.420. Also, as you can see theres only 1 app left, since we have a max of 4 trial members. Good luck to all of you!

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Okay guys, just added a bunch of updates to the thread making the swag lvl way ova 9k.420. Also, as you can see theres only 1 app left, since we have a max of 4 trial members. Good luck to all of you!
i tink u r li r

xSwede

Tribute
Reaction score
I, (xSwede_MC) will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
0. Age: 13,5
1. Wins / Games played: 475 something
2. Residence (country): Norway
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): You have me
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Uhm. I have certainly started to know KYSKILLZ and I know The_Waze and I really do think this clan is nice and active.
5. Why should we accept you: Since I think Im good enough, also mature enough. Also because Im interested of this clan and I think I will fit in it.
6. How will you benefit this clan: Im pretty active. Also I think I can improve this team a bit better. Eventhough, I havent teamed so much yet with any of the leaders.
7. How active are you: Im online 2 hours a day, but sometimes I have a lot of school to do.
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO YEH
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: Eh,none I guess as I meet the requirements.
10. Have you teamed with the members before: Yes.
11. Past clan experience: Regicide, Rebels Trial, Divided
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO NAH I LEV DE FERST DAI U KNOW? Thats why am applaying! xD No ofcourse not.
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO Probably.Depends on what it is about.
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Elite +
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I will go on and dont think about it. Also I wouldn't discuss about my dencline.
16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: Im Awesome with the Bow. Pretty good at strafing and set fire at the right time.
17. Any additional information:

I, SenchSlash/Benjamin/Ben or whatever will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci