• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled

Spectator
Reaction score
clan war against #Exiled? if so add obitofan123 on skype!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
1. Wins / Games played: 100/600
2. Residence (country):Ireland
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): daniel211029
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I'm applying because it looks like a very organised clan that are very close that don't accept everyone.
5. Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I am very active, loyal and think I'll fit into the clan :)
6. How will you benefit this clan: I can benefit this clan by keeping spirits up and always stay positive.
7. How active are you: 3 Hours daily.
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO Kinda? xD
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: Wins I guess?
10. Have you teamed with the members before:Yes, I'm good friends with Brian.
11. Past clan experience: Ghosts, Cynix, TeamSypher
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO I'll try my best not to.
13. Will you keep your word :YES/NO -
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Member
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: Accept it and move on.
16. Any additional information:

I, Daniel will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
1. Wins / Games played: 100/600
2. Residence (country):Ireland
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): daniel211029
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I'm applying because it looks like a very organised clan that are very close that don't accept everyone.
5. Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I am very active, loyal and think I'll fit into the clan :)
6. How will you benefit this clan: I can benefit this clan by keeping spirits up and always stay positive.
7. How active are you: 3 Hours daily.
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO Kinda? xD
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: Wins I guess?
10. Have you teamed with the members before:Yes, I'm good friends with Brian.
11. Past clan experience: Ghosts, Cynix, TeamSypher
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO I'll try my best not to.
13. Will you keep your word :YES/NO -
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): Member
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: Accept it and move on.
16. Any additional information:

I, Daniel will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.
Accepted for trials. C:

Hed cherledr or kik from teh clen teku c:
v3r1 4x3pt X_xXx_Hed_cheraledaer__xXxXx k $krab but u $hud qu1t 4nd apl31 f0r us b33 cuz $w4g

#thezebrainv4siioon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci