• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

leMaCderp's tactical AMA

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Normally, I just rape them with 8 hearts.
If not, run away from spawn. I'd rather the gods take you than your friend.

Or, just actually try to beat him. Bow spam, spam fire, constantly stun him, blockhit, strafe..etc

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
It's a girl xD but okay I'll try :3

How long should you chase a guy of spawn who has chain/iron armour and you have stone sword :3

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
If he is getting hit in a corner, I'll just kill him.
You have time to use your chest route, I'd recommend doing so. Of course, if he steals your route, ambush him while he opens a chest.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Or, ocktick.

For further reference, type "oc.tc ocktick" on google.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a hacker in full iron, diamond sword. You have full leather stone sword. How do you kill him.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Would you care for a 1v1 sometime? I'd like to see how I fair against you, those people that hate me can say whatever they want, but I know that when I play my best I do things that surprise myself how automatically I do it, like lighting a fire right under them or automatically fishing rod them and go in for a few hits absent-mindedly. We'd go on an AU server if that's OK, as I live in Sydney aswell and am not used to AS connections and stuff. I am free much more in the afternoons as I am in my last week of school so yeah :D Add my Skype if you are interested, screwbie.jones

Also, here's a situation for you:

You are running away from a guy with decent amount of skill, the kind you would maybe beat on 5-6 hearts, and his nooby friend in a Skype call who you beat with 8 hearts in a 1v1. They one with a decent amount of skill is smart and knows tactics but can't really apply them, and he knows the skilled player you are, he is telling his friend not to split up or you will pick them off. You have iron chest and iron helm, chain pants and boots, they nooby one has full iron and the decent one has full gold. They both have iron swords, you have bow, stone sword, fishing rod and 1 flint and steel. The refill is in 2 minutes and they are greedy players who always want more loot and love Bajan and Jerome and fight with axes for fun and type like this, "cmon MaCderp, just fite us dood". How do you go about fighting them?

Last edited:

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
There is a hacker in full iron, diamond sword. You have full leather stone sword. How do you kill him.
Hit and run. This is dependant on the hacker's stupidity. Otherwise, give the bunnies up and leave.
tl ; dr hackers don't get full iron, they're just a bunch of scrubs

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Would you care for a 1v1 sometime? I'd like to see how I fair against you, those people that hate me can say whatever they want, but I know that when I play my best I do things that surprise myself how automatically I do it, like lighting a fire right under them or automatically fishing rod them and go in for a few hits absent-mindedly. We'd go on an AU server if that's OK, as I live in Sydney aswell and am not used to AS connections and stuff. I am free much more in the afternoons as I am in my last week of school so yeah :D Add my Skype if you are interested, screwbie.jones

Also, here's a situation for you:

You are running away from a guy with decent amount of skill, the kind you would maybe beat on 5-6 hearts, and his nooby friend in a Skype call who you beat with 8 hearts in a 1v1. They one with a decent amount of skill is smart and knows tactics but can't really apply them, and he knows the skilled player you are, he is telling his friend not to split up or you will pick them off. You have iron chest and iron helm, chain pants and boots, they nooby one has full iron and the decent one has full gold. They both have iron swords, you have bow, stone sword, fishing rod and 1 flint and steel. The refill is in 2 minutes and they are greedy players who always want more loot and love Bajan and Jerome and fight with axes for fun and type like this, "cmon MaCderp, just fite us dood". How do you go about fighting them?
First things first, they can't take the centre.
Attempt to bait other players into the area, like punching them and letting them chase you to where the team is. If not, target the player with full gold. Just keep attempting to kill him, and pay no heed to the scrub. They'll seperate, as you will be chasing one, and the other will be chasing you. Take note of other players too.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
LeMac, I've realised that you are quite arrogant for your skill. I understand you are good, but still quite arrogant. You go on about killing teams and destroying people in 1v1s, but I'm still not that confident that you're at the best you can currently be.

Anyway, back to the topic. What happens if you were to verse and extremely good jack of all trades person (like myself tbh) and they had one weakness. Would you abuse the crap out of that one weakness? Or would you attempt to fairly fight them?

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Never knew this was considered arrogance :p
Anyway, if this had any relevance to MCSG, I'd abuse his weaknesses a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci