• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
RIP you guys were one of the best clans to come through MCSG, You will be remembered Legacy. Good job Zeno.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
To be honest this is my most favorite clan I have been in.Thanks Zeno for being an awesome owner the chilliest person I know and Exodus (one of the coolest leader I know) and everyone else especially KingTut ;)

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Titan is the best part about Zeno's Legacy, but Legacy is just tied right behind. This is the 1st Clan I joined since coming back and it has been one hell of a ride. Without this Clan there would have been no Clan Wars and no future Clan Wars. This Clan is the longest I have ever been in Clan and I am glad I got to spend so much time all of these people.

I liked to thank you guys for Accepting for who I am, you guys are really the first people I've told.

Thanks You to Exo and Zeno for leading this amazing Clan, We Rose to the Top.

Zeno Your an amazing Leader you should do know how to rally the people and to make everyone work together and see eye to eye. For some recent I feel as if you have always hated me.

Exodus you truly are Dumb, but it doesn't hold you back from being the best Leader in all of MCSG. Exo you truly are a God at leading in Game.

KingTut You and I have basically never have really gotten long that well, but you are a great Officer Despite what I sometimes. I look forward continuing to work with you on events if you are still up to it.

Sportz I am not exactly sure when we became Friends, I guess we kinda just clicked when I first talked to you during Rivals. Sports you truly did change this clan for good and you are major part as to why the Clan rose to the top where we were.

ChrisComedies Chris I've known you for quite some time, and you are amazing at everything from PVP to Youtubing to just as a person. You are the reason that I am hunger for a sandwich, so go make me one.

BiboyQG and ForceHacks the Dynamic Duo, you guys are both amazing PvPers.

Trixterzz I met you through an interesting way during that one Redemption Battle, you are truly great person and a carry with the potential to become a great leader some day.

AttackDog91 you are Great at falling in holes on Drybone Valley, just remember they replaced us...

LiningHawk1702 Go sit the Bench

WalkerRed@Nanos14 Riding the Bench forever, but Nanos I wish you the best of Luck in Valiance I hope you have alot more Chances there then you had here. I am sorry for being so mean to you in the very beginning.

420oz and Ryan_Ayden Triology Scum, you are both really cool and I am glad we can continue to be friends through Oblivion.

Eskild | Xero EU Player who better win Clan Wars sometime through Phoenix maybe an EU CWs?

Aurora // Krucifix I know where you live. Congrats at Winning the Consolation Championships in Basketball, you tall person.

triplehv13 You are Gay for me

McOrange you are amazing. Your Headset is Ugly. Your great at PVP.

- Ryan the Pet Dog/Goldfish of Legacy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci