• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xRefuge (Entries)/ Tqnk
Donor: Quantum
Wins: 1.1k+ with alts, but 1031 on xRefuge and 26 on Tqnk.
Experience with Clan Members: Talked to alot of the people on the ts, scrimmed a few times, and 2v2'd a bunch of people. Basically was on like 12 hours today.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I feel like this is a very competitive clan where I could strengthen my pvp skills and interact with other people. I'd like to get some more clan experience in bigger teams.
revoking application. anyways it was a fun time that i spent playing with you guys

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well boys, it's been a good run, and a great four months. We started small, but worked our way up, and became the #1 clan in the US. We had our ups and our downs, but we were undeniably one of MCSG's top clans. I got to meet new people, make some great new friends, and have a damn good time. This clan was amazing, and though all great things may come to an end, our Legacy will never be forgotten.

R.I.P.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Well uh guys, I guess this is it. So rip we were good at one point. then we realized minecraft is a dumb game (well at least i did).
But yeah guys gg and respect to all the people that stayed with us after being asked to join 2 different clans. So uh this is tut, ya hi.

and bye.
Rip <3

Last edited:

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
RIP, so sad to see this go ;~;, clans are forever changed from the greatness of this

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Its been a good run friends, and Legacy made their mark. We dominated the clan scene, and I am glad to say it was due to my impeccable leading that it happened. Jk, honestly, the members helped carry us towards our goal, and I would like to thank every member of legacy.

Zeno, you created many amazing clans, and I feel this was one of your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci