• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not deflate your balls :p
get out idiot. the refs touch the ball every play. also pats used the colts balls when brady was picked and the LB pointed out the ball was deflated. colts players have even admitted pats wouldve won anyways mad respect for the colts players and their sportsmanship. both sides balls were deflated

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
get out idiot. the refs touch the ball every play. also pats used the colts balls when brady was picked and the LB pointed out the ball was deflated. colts players have even admitted pats wouldve won anyways mad respect for the colts players and their sportsmanship. both sides balls were deflated
actually the colt's balls were good but yea everything else

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
It was a joke ;-; (Hence the face)

KrazySoul

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:KrazySoul(BiboyQG Probably remebers me from a stream.He called me a hacker. xD)
Skype:You tell me yours because for some reason nobody can add me. Its weird.
Donor:No?
Wins:Idk because i just started mcsg but trust me i can kill a 6v1 at max.
Experience with Clan Members:Like i said i just started but im really good.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy:I wanna join Legacy because there are these great pvpers here and i feel at home and because i feel like i could help out alot in clan wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci