• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PedroRiwking
Donor: No
Wins: Like 30, I used to be a hive player I have about 200 wins there in all my accounts.
Experience with Clan Members: I've been in some clans with the Trial Members.
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: Even though I'm european, I'm used to fight in US servers because I'm also a pot pvper and the best pot pvpers usually play in US servers. I get about 130-200 ping to US servers and I get 4/5 bars constantly. Ping isn't a excuse for me as I still get amazing hits in US servers. I also don't believe that stats represent skills. I don't play on the servers much alone that's why I don't have a incredibly high number of wins but I'm experienced when it comes to clan wars and tournaments of any kind. I'm considered very good in pvp or above average and I'm also very aware of the style of pvp that MCSG brings. I hope you guys can give me a chance as I think I'm worth of one. I'm curretly looking for a US clan and this is the one that my friends directed me to.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Artiertrap
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 328, You might be asking wow this kid has terrible stats but I did buy this account when it had nearly 1700 tries on the mcgamer servers, so if you would subtract maybe 1650 out of 2683 you would get 1033 tries so my stats atm are 328/1033
Experience with Clan Members: I have had experience with one of your members named Aurorav2 :)
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I wanted to be in a good, loyal, proffesional clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci