• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LEAST Favorite MCSG Map?

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do people have to make these threads. :(
Why can't we just focus on the positives! :D
In iDufferz's deffense, most map makers only know what things people like in a map, based from the maps people really like. If no one makes note on what maps people dislike however, people won't know what people don't like. For instance, most of the maps voted on the poll are large maps.

Not to mention that you need negative criticism to know what you did wrong.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
i really dont like tsg1 for some reason, i just dont know why. im just lucky that it isnt a popular map in AU

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights all the way. That map is just so awful, everything looks the same, games take forever, corn is impossible to find, just an extremely boring map.
Just pointing you out but reminding you people that please keep it semi-positave! No "(Insert Map) Sucks! so boring!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Just pointing you out but reminding you people that please keep it semi-positave! No "(Insert Map) Sucks! so boring!
*positive Also, I'm sorry there's just nothing I can like about the map. I can appreciate that the builds and terraforming probably took some effort, but it just doesn't work for MCSG

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
*positive Also, I'm sorry there's just nothing I can like about the map. I can appreciate that the builds and terraforming probably took some effort, but it just doesn't work for MCSG
That is fine, that is your personal preference. But saying "this is a boring map" is not true to all people. Now lots of people may not like it, but some will. Just don't say things like that, and like others have said, keep it positive!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
TSG2, not because its bad, but because I don't like it. It's a good map but it just doesn't feel right when I play it

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights all the way. That map is just so awful, everything looks the same, games take forever, corn is impossible to find, just an extremely boring map.
I think i lost all my respect for your map taste. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci