• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LEAST Favorite MCSG Map?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do people have to make these threads. :(
Why can't we just focus on the positives! :D
most of the threads on here are asking What is your favourite? or who is your favourite? or who or what is the best? so I decided why not make a thread about whats your least favorite mcsg map

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights all the way. That map is just so awful, everything looks the same, games take forever, corn is impossible to find, just an extremely boring map.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Either Treacherous or Dracula's mansion

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Fallen empire. I just dont like the builds. or the gameplay :c

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Why do people have to make these threads. :(
Why can't we just focus on the positives! :D
I agree don't you think if you took the hard time and actually got it on the server and people hated on it you would feel good? What if you made a map and said "Oh that sucks!" or "That's complete crap man". Focus on the positives as cubes said.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree don't you think if you took the hard time and actually got it on the server and people hated on it you would feel good? What if you made a map and said "Oh that sucks!" or "That's complete crap man". Focus on the positives as cubes said.
most of the threads on here are asking What is your favourite? or who is your favourite? or who or what is the best? so I decided why not make a thread about whats your least favorite mcsg map. Jeez your making this a big deal for no reason.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
most of the threads on here are asking What is your favourite? or who is your favourite? or who or what is the best? so I decided why not make a thread about whats your least favorite mcsg map. Jeez your making this a big deal for no reason.
I realize I exaggerated a bit but I don't like the idea of the thread. But everyone has opinions :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci