• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League vs Minecraft

League or MC

• League

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you really expecting fair results from this poll when it is posted on a minecraft forum ^-^

side note: both are bad dota is best

topGearsGear

Survivor
Reaction score
Mincraft and legue are much toxic i think Sakura Spirite is best fps game with gud stori and very nice look girl :eek:

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you really expecting fair results from this poll when it is posted on a minecraft forum ^-^

side note: both are bad dota is best
You're a disgrace son, who the HELL PLAYS DOTA! what an awful game. however, dota 2 is a top quality game and closely follows after Leauge, after playing Mcsg for over 8 months, i find league to be more fun and you dont have to always vs teams of try hards its always a fair fight at the start of the match and relys on purely the skill levels of the players.

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
You're a disgrace son, who the HELL PLAYS DOTA! what an awful game. however, dota 2 is a top quality game and closely follows after Leauge, after playing Mcsg for over 8 months, i find league to be more fun and you dont have to always vs teams of try hards its always a fair fight at the start of the match and relys on purely the skill levels of the players.
ITT we flame Elbowz for being stupid

DOTA closely follows league?

League of legends release year: 2009
DOTA 1 release year: 2003
Warcraft 3 (The game dota was based upon) release date: 2002

smh noob

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
ITT we flame Elbowz for being stupid

DOTA closely follows league?

League of legends release year: 2009
DOTA 1 release year: 2003
Warcraft 3 (The game dota was based upon) release date: 2002

smh noob
What do release dates have to do with the quality of a game? I think you might have misunderstood what John was saying. I think he was saying that DOTA 2 closely follows League in quality, release has nothing to do with it.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've played both League and Minecraft. I played Minecraft for about a year, not including MCSG. I played MCSG alone for an entire year, and I've been a forumer for a year. I've also been playing League for about 11 months.

Minecraft has more possibilities and options. However, it's still a block game to the core. It gets boring, and the updates are few and far in between.
League of Legends is constantly changing and improving every month, and it is constantly changed to be a fair and exciting game. You're mostly matched up with people roughly within your skill range, and gradual improvement is an option.

Personally, at this time I favor League of Legends. However, Minecraft is still a wonderful game, it's just that after two years I've gotten bored of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci