• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League vs Minecraft

League or MC

• League

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
In all honesty can't compare the two different in so many ways, I personally quit League for Minecraft after playing league of legends since season 1 and what not, so I had played and experienced all there is in league pretty much. Whereas MCSG was a whole new community/game/gametype which I really liked.

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
After playing MC for a while now, and just recently starting to play league with Rhinoviru5 and the Thedorkyd1 (Who have been playing league for alot longer than me.) I would personally say, league is better at this moment for me just because i've played minecraft for soo long, and its starting to get repetitive. But there isn't much comparison at all.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm going to have to go with league mainly because minecraft (well mcsg cause its the only minecraft i play) has just turned into a hate filled place with dickheads everywhere you go. weather it be targeting of spawn, abuse or even ddosing one another over pretty much nothing at all. sooo yeah league 5 dayz son

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm going to go with league simply because I enjoy the atmosphere more. The games are completely different though. Minecraft is for expressing creativity, league is more strategic game. I enjoy the strategy aspect so thats why I dnjoy league more.
Well I'm going to have to go with league mainly because minecraft (well mcsg cause its the only minecraft i play) has just turned into a hate filled place with dickheads
Just wait until you play ranked!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score

VS

Whats better League or MC?
They're two different games, I believe different genres, and a lot of Minecraft players play League anyways, so it's not really much of a comparison or a rivalry between the two.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
I never played LoL so i guess Minecraft :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci