• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LeaderBoard Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
There isn't any need to bump a thread after an hour... And at least say bump if you're going to do it. I'm sure they will work on fixing the leaderboard signature, but right now there are much more important glitches to fix, that you have also made a rant about on a different thread. These take time, and in that time I'd recommend getting your priorities straight and not suggesting things that have been constantly suggested before.
Chill out man, where does it say that you can only suggest one thing over a certain period of time? Not necessary to come out and attack someone.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks! It worked! Even though I'm terrible on MCSG, you can see from my rank… :'(

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
It almost makes me want to buy diamond donator just because it looks gorgeous and I want it XD
it would be cool if the mod ones looked really cool too instead of like they have iron you know?

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm probably just being a noob here guys but how do I get me stats and stuff onto it instead of that UnknownPlayer thing? Is it that I'm a noob or because I'm on a kindle fire?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci