• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LeaderBoard Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So when we updated to version 2 of the leaderbaords we lost the custom signatures that tracked our stats.... Almost everyone used this as their signature so why not bring it back?
Here is a link http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/leaderboards-are-updating-to-version-2.3352/ or see my signautture below
Lets get this added it is a really neat feature

SUBV3RSION IS THE BEST MANG!
Add this one line as an image to your signature for an epic looking player card
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/images/YOURNAME.png

Major props to the allmight potato and @FinsGraphics for the awesome graphics....
Also thank you @ChadTheDJ for Fixing MCSG one problem at a time :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There isn't any need to bump a thread after an hour... And at least say bump if you're going to do it. I'm sure they will work on fixing the leaderboard signature, but right now there are much more important glitches to fix, that you have also made a rant about on a different thread. These take time, and in that time I'd recommend getting your priorities straight and not suggesting things that have been constantly suggested before.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
There isn't any need to bump a thread after an hour... And at least say bump if you're going to do it. I'm sure they will work on fixing the leaderboard signature, but right now there are much more important glitches to fix, that you have also made a rant about on a different thread. These take time, and in that time I'd recommend getting your priorities straight and not suggesting things that have been constantly suggested before.
Ya but this is literally two lines of code and EVERYONE will use it

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ya but this is literally two lines of code and EVERYONE will use it
You don't know that, why don't you go learn code and see how difficult it is? Please don't be rude to our developers, they are working hard enough as it is. And really, don't be rude to anyone on these forums. It's not taken to kindly.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't know that, why don't you go learn code and see how difficult it is? Please don't be rude to our developers, they are working hard enough as it is. And really, don't be rude to anyone on these forums. It's not taken to kindly.
Look dood I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone...
It's litterally "50-150 lines of php" -subv3rsion depending which stats you want to include.
Every post I make you rip it apart and tell me i am being rude. If you ask me that is rude but it doesn't bother me.... it's the interenet. Granted sometimes I rage on the forums because the game doesn't work.
But I can read and write 5 languages and at least a dozen computer languages.
The problem has been fixed there's no need to go on about it...
I'll leave you with my last reply to any of your future posts....
Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win you are still retarded. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci