• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lava and water buckets

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
SO... Dave just cleared it up...
Apparently placing water and lava buckets are against the rules, even though there is no mention regarding placing lava/water in said rules...
I'd like to know if its a kickable/bannable offense.
Hopefully all the mods will be on the same page now in order to avoid confusion in the future.
It would also be nice if the "rule" in question could be added to the rulez page....
And lastly it would be even better if we could make buckets uncraftable....
Its just so tempting.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Does it even work? I'm pretty sure block glitching isn't possible anymore (except to get chests) but we still kick for it anyway. Sounds like I'll need to be paying attention for people using buckets now.
So it is only a kickable offense?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Ive never even tried to do this, never crafted a bucket with my Iron. But it doesn't say anywhere that placing lava and water is against the rules on the rules.
Yet so many mods claim its in the rules

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huh, I have never even seen or heard of placing water and lava in MCSG I thought it was just not possible :/

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Yet so many mods claim its in the rules
I have not seen it in the rules but it's kind of like how saying to do /kill isn't in there; that's something that is a kickable offense and I believe the bucket thing will be treated the same; first offense will be a kicking, not a ban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci