• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lava and water buckets

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Ive never even tried to do this, never crafted a bucket with my Iron. But it doesn't say anywhere that placing lava and water is against the rules on the rules.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Ive never even tried to do this, never crafted a bucket with my Iron. But it doesn't say anywhere that placing lava and water is against the rules on the rules.
That's the point im trying to make.
Yet for some reason many mods say its against the rulez

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I never heard anywhere that it's against the rules, and if it's possible I don't see why it would be. But it sounds to me like it's not allowed, so I wouldn't do it.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's the point im trying to make.
Yet for some reason many mods say its against the rulez
I never heard anywhere that it's against the rules, and if it's possible I don't see why it would be. But it sounds to me like it's not allowed, so I wouldn't do it.
Yeah it's like block-glitching. You'll be kicked for it not banned.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah it's like block-glitching. You'll be kicked for it not banned.
Does it even work? I'm pretty sure block glitching isn't possible anymore (except to get chests) but we still kick for it anyway. Sounds like I'll need to be paying attention for people using buckets now.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Does it even work? I'm pretty sure block glitching isn't possible anymore (except to get chests) but we still kick for it anyway. Sounds like I'll need to be paying attention for people using buckets now.
I think it's still possible, I haven't tried.

L

Lululioness

Upload noaw
Alright gotta find dem first.

EDIT: I had just died in DM after a stacked team of 3 couldn't find me (and started derping around at corn). While I was still alive, they poured water over the fortress on the main island, got rid of all the lava on the volcano, turned all of the corn water into stone and burnt the leaves of corn. My friend has a screen recording of it I'll have to get it off her for later.
http://imgur.com/0iTWVWj,fTPyZil,RXUi2wK,jEKZqVg#0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci