• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lava and water buckets

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
You are not allowed to place water or lava. This allows you to be able to get an advantage over other players by placing lava on them, and it griefs the map.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd just like to add Jefe, it's pretty obvious that you've done this before (see screenshot thread >_>) so if you're caught doing it in the future, you'll be receiving a larger punishment than a kick. Not saying you have done it since you were warned, but you now know better. ;)

M

MrKorrenian

Wait wait wait wait hold up .... Lets back up a minute. If this is a bannable/kickable offense then why has no one seen it in the official MCSG rules. If they have something like that not in the rules. PEOPLE WILL USE IT. It's just human nature to wanna do something like that. As well if it's that bad, then why has there been Zero attempt to stop this in the code of the plug - in. I'm sure it's pretty simple to fix, i can think of a few
1. Make buckets uncraftable
2. make placing water/lava not possible
3. make it so buckets can't pick up anything

Not telling off the MCSG staff, but why ban/kick a guy if it's something that can be fixed and hasn't been yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci