• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerify

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Aerify
Aɢᴇ:13 turning 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: tbhgod
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Pulse // Nobility // Epitome
Why would you like to join: Because you guys seem chill and i wanna be a part of this clan and want to have fun will all of you and i want to meet more people in the community. :) thnks <3

Air

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Aerify
Aɢᴇ:13 turning 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: tbhgod
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Pulse // Nobility // Epitome
Why would you like to join: Because you guys seem chill and i wanna be a part of this clan and want to have fun will all of you and i want to meet more people in the community. :) thnks <3
Application Status: Closed

Kiefs

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Kiefs/assblunt
Aɢᴇ:15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:alex.brooks99
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: The Saints, Power [US], and then a bunch of other randy clans
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because I really wanna meet new people and joining new clans is a fun experience because of all of the people you meet and so on. But I wanna join Kronos because I wanna have a great time and do new things in the mcsg community, I also have some friends in this clan so we will get along well with eachother.

HohoHD

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Kiefs/assblunt
Aɢᴇ:15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:alex.brooks99
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: The Saints, Power [US], and then a bunch of other randy clans
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because I really wanna meet new people and joining new clans is a fun experience because of all of the people you meet and so on. But I wanna join Kronos because I wanna have a great time and do new things in the mcsg community, I also have some friends in this clan so we will get along well with eachother.
bro apps closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci