• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPadula7

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheNameWasRazer (alt but now my main)
Aɢᴇ: 15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: TheNames Razer
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Pure Reign, Forzaken, Rainbow Fire, Us mlq, (and a few others I forgot the name of)
Why would you like to join: I think it would be a cool experience to have since I already have previous clan experience and it would be fun sharing my skills with 27 other cool guys.
(ADDITIONAL INFO)
Ping-100
1.7 or 1.8 - 1.7
If you had to choose a secondary witch one would you choose- Rod (I get a lot of combos)
How many games have you won and how many kills- on my alt I think I have around 200 and my kill death ratio is 4.68 kills per game.

I'm currently a very skilled player at the game and am a god with rod and bow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Sincerely - TheNameWasRazer

HohoHD

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: TheNameWasRazer (alt but now my main)
Aɢᴇ: 15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: TheNames Razer
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Pure Reign, Forzaken, Rainbow Fire, Us mlq, (and a few others I forgot the name of)
Why would you like to join: I think it would be a cool experience to have since I already have previous clan experience and it would be fun sharing my skills with 27 other cool guys.
(ADDITIONAL INFO)
Ping-100
1.7 or 1.8 - 1.7
If you had to choose a secondary witch one would you choose- Rod (I get a lot of combos)
How many games have you won and how many kills- on my alt I think I have around 200 and my kill death ratio is 4.68 kills per game.

I'm currently a very skilled player at the game and am a god with rod and bow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Sincerely - TheNameWasRazer
accepted for owner get on ts asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci