• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kronic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay this may be off topic or whatnot but it needs to be said.

Can you guys not use your thread as a clan chat. I get 50 alerts a day from this a day. Skype chats and PMs exists for a reason, use em'.
5. Do not post pointless threads/posts: Threads/posts that serve no purpose other than spamming and starting arguments are not allowed.

9. Keep private conversations and issues kept private: If it doesn’t involve majority of the community, than it shouldn’t be posted in public for everyone to see.
Now please stop.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Okay this may be off topic or whatnot but it needs to be said.

Can you guys not use your thread as a clan chat. I get 50 alerts a day from this a day. Skype chats and PMs exists for a reason, use em'.

Now please stop.
Umm i dont see you complaining on forgottens, rebels, or titans threads?

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: If you send a application to join Kronic Please add my skype (chase371132) to play with me so I can review and say how well you did if your stats dont look good already.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: If you send a application to join Kronic Please add my skype (chase371132) to play with me so I can review and say how well you did if your stats dont look good already.
Yeah. For now I'm going to leave Zio in charge of being the first in line to scope out the applicants. I want to know how active they are, PvP skill level (It has to be above yours or they have no chance of being accepted), and Personality. He

Reaction score
Yeah. For now I'm going to leave Zio in charge of being the first in line to scope out the applicants. I want to know how active they are, PvP skill level (It has to be above yours or they have no chance of being accepted), and Personality. He
Can I be second or third in line to trial members or scope out the applicants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci