• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kronic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SniperSnakez/maxiscool24
Wins: 1k combined.
Why Should You Be Chosen: I should be chosen because I think I am a really cool person if nobody pisses me off. I also am decently good at PvP being that I have played MCSG for about a year and a half.
What Makes You Unique: What makes my unique is that I am mature if people aren't idiots. I also have a very unique PvP style.
How Can You Contribute To This Team: I can contribute to this team by being active and always trying my best. I am also pretty active on the forums so if in the future I get officer, I can quickly deny people that do not at all meet the requirements.
Anything Else: Nope.
Accepted as member! Welcome to the clan

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SniperSnakez/maxiscool24
Wins: 1k combined.
Why Should You Be Chosen: I should be chosen because I think I am a really cool person if nobody pisses me off. I also am decently good at PvP being that I have played MCSG for about a year and a half.
What Makes You Unique: What makes my unique is that I am mature if people aren't idiots. I also have a very unique PvP style.
How Can You Contribute To This Team: I can contribute to this team by being active and always trying my best. I am also pretty active on the forums so if in the future I get officer, I can quickly deny people that do not at all meet the requirements.
Anything Else: Nope.
Yay <3 Add me on Skype

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
May you take own my logo I made for you guys? I left and dont want it up there I can use it later. Sorry no hate

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I decided to take a break from leading. Honestly leading was a difficult job and I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. I know everyone in this clan trusted me and I'm sorry if this hurts anyone. The reason I started playing minecraft was because it was fun. When I started this clan it was amazing and I loved every minute of it. It got to a point where I was addicted and my grades started to fall. I really don't want to lead at this point in time. I just need a break from leading and to experience new things. I want to improve myself. I need a break to realize and find that spark I had when I started this clan. So for now it's goodbye. Many of my friends came and went. And I'm really sad about that. It took a big chunk of me when it happened. I really want to thank all the members of this clan. I thank you for the support you have given me. I thank you for all the great memories. But please don't take this as the end. Take this as a time to grow. One day this clan will return. And when it does it will be stronger and fiercer than ever. But for now, farewell my friends. I will miss all of you dearly. I will always still play with you.
Sincerely,
NativeTalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci