• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azbe

Spectator
Reaction score
First Name: Sebastian

Minecraft IGN: Azbe10

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building, Terraforming.

Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/p8ddN

What are your weaknesses?: WorldEdit (I just now the basic stuff), Redstone.

Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Never.

How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: It was recommended to me.

Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I like both but I prefer solo.

Why Kithex?: I was told about Kithex and it seems like a place where I can have fun too, instead of just building. The community/staff is also a very kind one.

Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: My name is Sebastian and I’m 14 years old. I live in Colombia and speak four languages, (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German). I consider myself as a decent builder and I’m mature enough to be in build-team like Kithex. I play Minecraft daily so hopefully I could help the build-team. Thank you for reviewing my app, I’m looking forward to join a build-team so I would be very glad if this gets accepted.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building, Terraforming.

Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I like both but I prefer solo.

Why Kithex?: I was told about Kithex and it seems like a place where I can have fun too, instead of just building. The community/staff is also a very kind one.

Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: My name is Sebastian and I’m 14 years old. I live in Colombia and speak four languages, (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German). I consider myself as a decent builder and I’m mature enough to be in build-team like Kithex. I play Minecraft daily so hopefully I could help the build-team. Thank you for reviewing my app, I’m looking forward to join a build-team so I would be very glad if this gets accepted.
Hi there, I'm putting your application into pending. I would just like to know, the castle in your photos, was that done on the MCGamer creative server? If so, what plot id is it?

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name: Zane
Minecraft IGN: iMightTroll
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/70RW5 If allowed I would like to show Kit Something else
What are your weaknesses?: Building certain themes I'm not good at.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Team Elite Veteran & A Red Forest one build team exception trial
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: The thread.
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Preferably Solo but I can work fine in groups
Why Kithex?: I feel as if a builder like me would fit in perfectly with some of the talent at Ktihex
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: Hey my name is Zane, I live in Australia. I am 15 years of age and have passion for building. I've helped build Mortal Skies & Lobby Games. I take all feedback given to me and take it into consideration to improve my builds. I get along with people easily and hope to be an addition to the Kithex Build team.
Edited it yo

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Edited it yo
You have been accepted for trial. Please keep in mind that we take activity very seriously over at Kithex and inactivity may result in a rank removal.

Poke a Kithex mod on the Kithex teamspeak to be whitelisted.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
You have been accepted for trial. Please keep in mind that we take activity very seriously over at Kithex and inactivity may result in a rank removal.

Poke a Kithex mod on the Kithex teamspeak to be whitelisted.
I'm on a week vacation and left my computer mouse at home so I only have a trackpad to use. I'll try to make a start soon though.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score

I showed Kit your build and I'm pleased to tell you, you have been accepted for trial! Feel free to come onto the Kithex teamspeak and poke one of the moderators to get whitlelisted and instructions for your trial. :)

You may build whatever you think will make us want you in your trial.

sebas2023

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sebastiaan and i like to apply for a architect role in the build team.

First Name: Sebastiaan
Minecraft IGN: sebas2023
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Mostly Redstone and Terraforming, (but my friends say my build are pretty good too :D)
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/bAx0a (i'll upload pictures after i've posted this reply :p)
What are your weaknesses?: interior creating is not my kind of thing
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No because i mainly build alone or with friends on my stream, Twitch = RealHDGamers
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: Well i know silvernathan24 for a while now and he was telling me super cool stuf about this build team. (so i thought it would be cool to join)
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: It depends, like if it is a whole city etc. i'll rather do it in a group. But if it is just a beatiful mountain house(just a example) i would prefer building that alon or with a small team.
Why Kithex?: Because i really don't know many teams, and i thought i could better start off with a team that some of my friends know about.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:
I'm Nice,I'm Fun! i am active at everything I do, I Love playing minecraft! I Play nothing else but, minecraft and league of legends! I love going out with friend In Amsterdam(Netherlands),I Like desserts of all kinds Especially ice cream and cookies.. Dubbel Friss (it's dutch) Is My Favourite drink, I Can promote this build team on my twitch stream (RealHDGamers) , I like laughing, Everything is fun for me! I Love children, I Love Techno and Dubstep music, I Am the biggest fan of Sethbling and Mumbo Jumbo, I like being alert at everything i do, I always add spice when i'm around, Most unique person you can find and mostly....... I'M DIFFERENT!

Last edited:

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sebastiaan and i like to apply for a architect role in the build team.

First Name: Sebastiaan
Minecraft IGN: sebas2023
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Mostly Redstone and Terraforming, (but my friends say my build are pretty good too :D)
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://sebas2023.imgur.com/all/ (i'll upload pictures after i've posted this reply :p)
What are your weaknesses?: interior creating is not my kind of thing
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No because i mainly build alone or with friends on my stream, Twitch = RealHDGamers
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: Well i know silvernathan24 for a while now and he was telling me super cool stuf about this build team. (so i thought it would be cool to join)
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: It depends, like if it is a whole city etc. i'll rather do it in a group. But if it is just a beatiful mountain house(just a example) i would prefer building that alon or with a small team.
Why Kithex?: Because i really don't know many teams, and i thought i could better start off with a team that some of my friends know about.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:
I'm Nice,I'm Fun! i am active at everything I do, I Love playing minecraft! I Play nothing else but, minecraft and league of legends! I love going out with friend In Amsterdam(Netherlands),I Like desserts of all kinds Especially ice cream and cookies.. Dubbel Friss (it's dutch) Is My Favourite drink, I Can promote this build team on my twitch stream (RealHDGamers) , I like laughing, Everything is fun for me! I Love children, I Love Techno and Dubstep music, I Am the biggest fan of Sethbling and Mumbo Jumbo, I like being alert at everything i do, I always add spice when i'm around, Most unique person you can find and mostly....... I'M DIFFERENT!
Great application but your images on Imgur are private so if it would be possible to make it so we could see them, that'd be great! Thanks:)

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
First Name: jhon
Minecraft IGN: hungermaniac
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): im am good at Building and terraforming.
Photos/Videos of your builds:http://imgur.com/a/3NIjw#0
What are your weaknesses?: my main weakness is how to handle space.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:yes I am currently on team elite.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I heard it through blue , #blameblue :p
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:I mostly prefer working in groups :).
Why Kithex?:I feel as if kithex is a great team , and I see a bright future for the team !
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: strong worthy smart fast unbeatable kind proud quality natural genius goodness passionate positive simple charming reliable invincible happy mighty splendid expert dependable best energy dynamic winner thrilling supreme exciting invigorating memorable power best ecstatic fantastic fun need popular lucky hardworking logical golden patriotic true wonderful trustworthy young healthy happy impressive prime refreshing fair confidence friendly exceptional amazing priceless ... I lost count!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci