• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello everyone and welcome to the Kithex official forums page. Kithex is a build team that has ties to TeamElite and our build team consists of many people from TeamElite, the MCGamer staff and its community. We take pride in all of our builds and have high expectations for everyone in our team. We strive for the best and we make sure that we deliver. Kithex is also the official build team for the Community Games.

Projects:

-Springfield SG
-Plantations
-The Community Games

Ranks:

Owner:
KitMencha
Runs the build team and manages the financial and publications side of Kithex.

Head Administrators:
Bowser52000
Ghotiyz

Our community managers/the Owners' right hand men. They are in charge of our staff, handle paid builds and work with the Owner and the Developers towards the progress of Kithex as well as choose the future Administrators.

Developers:
Manage the Kithex server and helps the Administration out.

Administrators:
The Admins are in charge of our Moderators and manage the projects that Kithex are working on. They also keep an eye on the activity of Kithex members.

Moderators:
PeelSomePotatoes
Zacharoutio
Azzonian
uygkuh
The staff who keep the team working and makes sure that no one in the team breaks any rules.

Architects+'s:
mmmeh
Creper_face
Azbe
ItsMinecraftWithChurchy

-=How to join=-

There are 2 ways of joining our team:
-Application
You may apply for the team using the application below. Our Administration team will review your application and decide whether or not to allow you to do a trial for our team. Once you do a trial, our staff will review the trial and decide whether or not to add you to the team. Warning, we do troll a lot and we might scare you ;). Please do bare in mind that we do have fun times in the team but when we ask you to work on something, we expect you to do so. We treat each other like family and we make sure that we include everyone in the team when we are having fun and doing team activities but we do have a no tolerance on disrespect and lying so do not apply unless you can promise that you will not be dead weight. Bare in mind that your application may take anywhere from 1-5 days.
-Membership
We know that not everyone is a builder, but everyone has the potential! Here at Kithex we give less experienced builders a chance to learn how to build and work on our projects with us. But as we do need funds to run the server, TeamSpeak and our Forums we allow people to purchase the Builder rank for 15USD(Prices may vary). Builders are considered our apprentices and once we see them flourish, they will be promoted to Architect.

-=Application Template=-

Follow the following templates below and fill in everything and the Kithex Administration will review the applications and decide whether or not to let you do a trial build. Please keep in mind that due to the application reformation it may take 1-5 days for your application to be reviewed including the pending stage. Any interested developers with coding experience is to contact the owner ([email protected]). Cinematics/Artist applications coming soon.

Requirements:
-Clean history on MCGamer (exceptions can be made)
-Working microphone
-Must have Skype & TeamSpeak
-A wide range of skills
-Willing to learn new skills and stepping outside of your comfort zone
-Behave well on MCGamer
-Not cause the MCGamer staff any trouble
-At least 14 years old (exceptions can be made, must speak to a Head Admin or above)
-Willing to be in Kithex as their only build team (Besides TeamElite)

Architect Application Template
Personal Particulars
[1]First Name:
[2]Minecraft IGN:
[3]Age:

[4]Skype Username(If you don't want to show this publicly, type N/A):
[5]Time Zone:

Performance
[6]What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):
[7]Photos/Videos of your builds:
[8]What are your weaknesses?:
[9]Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:
[10]What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic):
[11]On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?:
[12]How will you be an asset to the team?
[13]How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?:

Background
[14]Do you have any bans, or are currently banned, on the MCGamer network?:
[15]Have you been or are you in any other build team?:
[16]How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:

[17]Why Kithex?
[18]Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:
[19]Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Microphone?

I, (Minecraft Name), agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

*The Kithex Administration reserve the right to the final decision of applicants. Our applicants will have a background check in order to see if they are fit for active duty in a build team. By applying for Kithex you agree that the staff may demote/ban you in any extreme cases of misbehaviour. Questions may be added to the template in due time. The applications may also close after a certain time without warning.

Server: Kithex.mymc.io
TS: Kithex.teamelite.io

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

Reaction score
Just to clarify, you do not need to pay to join but if you would like to learn how to build and help out on projects you can purchase a membership.

If you believe you are skilled enough to work on our builds without training, you may apply for our staff to review your application.

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
<Reserved>

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I do too. Only thing is, I have no money, and I suck at building ;-;

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I do too. Only thing is, I have no money, and I suck at building ;-;
We teach everyone to be a all rounder. We think everyone should have the same qualifications so they can all chip in all projects. :)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name: Zane
Minecraft IGN: iMightTroll
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/70RW5 If allowed I would like to show Kit Something else
What are your weaknesses?: Building certain themes I'm not good at.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Team Elite Veteran & A Red Forest one build team exception trial
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: The thread.
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Preferably Solo but I can work fine in groups
Why Kithex?: I feel as if a builder like me would fit in perfectly with some of the talent at Ktihex
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: Hey my name is Zane, I live in Australia. I am 15 years of age and have passion for building. I've helped build Mortal Skies & Lobby Games. I take all feedback given to me and take it into consideration to improve my builds. I get along with people easily and hope to be an addition to the Kithex Build team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im poor!
plus I have my own buildteam with some m8s. But this will go far, ive seen leons builds/terraforming and much wow, so I can tell this will go far! Good luck

Nick

Reaction score
Having to pay to join seems like something that could severly limit talent coming in.
Hence why we opened up applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci