• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
That came out wrong. You can post as much as you like, but if no one has posted after you, instead of posting two posts in a row, just use the edit button. It doesn't flood the thread if you do it that way. :)
Ok :) also are u a builder or staff or team kithex if so is anyone gonna look at my new app?

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Ok :) also are u a builder or staff or team kithex if so is anyone gonna look at my new app?
I am only the architect rank, so I don't have permission to review applications. I will try to ask someone, but they may not be online right now.

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name:Al
Minecraft IGN:_Reevesdrums_
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Building, I can terraform like a pro but I havent for a long time so i'd have to re-learn
Photos/Videos of your builds:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sub-survival.69134/
I built 90% of this map, Its pretty huge for a solo project so there's not as much detail as Id like though
and also the lobby in the picture on the front page of eastmc.net
What are your weaknesses?: I build ugly stuff sometimes and end up redoing it part by part till i like it, so sometimes it takes me a bit of extra time to get a build the way i like it
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:nerp
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:forum
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Both so long as the company is good
Why Kithex?:the other teams look bad at the moment(except for RF and TE but this looks more Aussie based and welcoming)
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:Hai, I play minecraft and code plugins n stuff, I always over commit to things and waste all my time away on minecraft stuff <3 I'm always looking to improve and am hoping to join a team where I can express my ideas and enjoy myself building and working with other builders

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
First Name:Al
Minecraft IGN:_Reevesdrums_
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Building, I can terraform like a pro but I havent for a long time so i'd have to re-learn
Photos/Videos of your builds:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sub-survival.69134/
I built 90% of this map, Its pretty huge for a solo project so there's not as much detail as Id like though
and also the lobby in the picture on the front page of eastmc.net
What are your weaknesses?: I build ugly stuff sometimes and end up redoing it part by part till i like it, so sometimes it takes me a bit of extra time to get a build the way i like it
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:nerp
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:forum
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Both so long as the company is good
Why Kithex?:the other teams look bad at the moment(except for RF and TE but this looks more Aussie based and welcoming)
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:Hai, I play minecraft and code plugins n stuff, I always over commit to things and waste all my time away on minecraft stuff <3 I'm always looking to improve and am hoping to join a team where I can express my ideas and enjoy myself building and working with other builders
Your application has been accepted. Please hop onto the Kithex teamspeak and poke on of our mods for instructions on your trial.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Reese

Minecraft Ign: Reesester11
==========================
Age: 15 ( my birthday is in September so I will be turning 16 soon )
What are you good at ( Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): building, especially bigger builds. Click the link to see some of my builds---> https://reesester11.imgur.com/all/
=========================
What are your weaknesses: One thing I am not so well at is terraforming. Although I am working on getting good at it.
Have you ever been on any other build teams: Yes, I was a builder on a team called ExtraBuilds. I was also on keralis build team.
Do you prefer solo projects or group: I prefer group. I prefer these group map builds because with a group it usually has more variation and uniqueness when it is with a group.
Where did you here about kithex: I was wanting to apply for a build team and I saw this new build group and it seemed really cool and professional so I wanted to apply!
Why Kithex: I chose kithex because it seems very professional and organized. Plus I love to work and build with amazing build teams such as Kithex!!!
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: My name is Reese Mitchel holland, I am a 15 year old high school student that Loves to build different things in minecraft. I started building in 1.3 version when there was only survival. I would gather recourses and build in survival. I only playing minecraft back then for only about 10 minutes a day. Now I play for hours! I love minecraft and building and I would love to be on your amazing build team! Here is some other things about my life. I am in the 11th grade. I homeschool so I can help with project more often! I have a brother and a sister which tend to be annoying but I try to be as mature and try to not get mad as possible. Well that's some things about me and I hope you like and accept my build team app!
- Sincerely Reesester11 :) <3

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I am sorry to report that I am going to be leaving this build team. I simply do not have the time to be a productive member of the team. I don't want to hold you guys back, so fill my spot with someone who can be active. :) Thanks!

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

What are you good at ( Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): building, especially bigger builds. Click the link to see some of my builds---> https://reesester11.imgur.com/all/
What are your weaknesses: One thing I am not so well at is terraforming. Although I am working on getting good at it.
Have you ever been on any other build teams: Yes, I was a builder on a team called ExtraBuilds. I was also on keralis build team.
Do you prefer solo projects or group: I prefer group. I prefer these group map builds because with a group it usually has more variation and uniqueness when it is with a group.
Where did you here about kithex: I was wanting to apply for a build team and I saw this new build group and it seemed really cool and professional so I wanted to apply!
Why Kithex: I chose kithex because it seems very professional and organized. Plus I love to work and build with amazing build teams such as Kithex!!!
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: My name is Reese Mitchel holland, I am a 15 year old high school student that Loves to build different things in minecraft. I started building in 1.3 version when there was only survival. I would gather recourses and build in survival. I only playing minecraft back then for only about 10 minutes a day. Now I play for hours! I love minecraft and building and I would love to be on your amazing build team! Here is some other things about my life. I am in the 11th grade. I homeschool so I can help with project more often! I have a brother and a sister which tend to be annoying but I try to be as mature and try to not get mad as possible. Well that's some things about me and I hope you like and accept my build team app!
I am sorry to say, we are denying your application for the following reasons:
  • We do not accept plagiarized builds. Your builds were found on planet-minecraft, all built by different users.
If you wish to re-apply, with your own builds, feel free. Do NOT apply if you're stealing people's builds. If you wish to talk to me about it please hop onto the teamspeak.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

I am sorry to say, we are denying your application for the following reasons:
  • We do not accept plagiarized builds. Your builds were found on planet-minecraft, all built by different users.
If you wish to re-apply, with your own builds, feel free. Do NOT apply if you're stealing people's builds. If you wish to talk to me about it please hop onto the teamspeak.
Unfortunately as you have plagiarised, you will not be allowed to apply for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci