• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PVP Arena Contest

Reaction score
Sooo, we have to post our maps in the Top 25 thing? Or just make a new post at that link?

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!!! <3
but I believe that the "VIP" rank isn't special anymore :/

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!!! <3
but I believe that the "VIP" rank isn't special anymore :/
It's not really supposed to be "OMG VIP I WANNA BE YOUR BFF 5eVA" but more "I see that you've supported this server in some way(map, youtube, whatever)" and we want to reward you for that. Just my 69 cents really.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It's not really supposed to be "OMG VIP I WANNA BE YOUR BFF 5eVA" but more "I see that you've supported this server in some way(map, youtube, whatever)" and we want to reward you for that. Just my 69 cents really.
yeah you summed it up perfectly chock :) its showing people who have supported the server, we could make it so you only get vip for working on like 3-4 maps or something to limit the vips but like.. who would actually agree to that? I doubt anyone would actively give up their vip

Dragalge

Survivor
Reaction score
The main thing I am worried about is the voting. If RF makes a map, can't all the RF members vote for that map? Also, I can assure you that some people will have their friends vote for the map as well.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The main thing I am worried about is the voting. If RF makes a map, can't all the RF members vote for that map? Also, I can assure you that some people will have their friends vote for the map as well.
Not really.

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there a limit to the amount of maps people can enter? I feel like that could get out of hand fast.
(Also: Best of luck to everyone who is building maps!)

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Not really.
Technically, yeah, sure, they "could."
But these players were not randomly picked out of a group of people, they're the build managers for a reason. They deal with this stuff all the time, and i'm quite sure that they wouldn't be biased even if they were submitting 10 maps all themselves. Plus, it's not "all of the RF members" it's only a few judges. I don't personally think that if 3/5 judges say yes or like the map, it will be implemented .

roseh3art

Spectator
Reaction score
It just so happens that I had the inspiration to start building a SG map on the 22nd. Found out about the contest today, and im bummed about the map size limits, my dome has a 400 block diameter. T-T

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci