• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jurassic Park - 55% Done.

What should the map be called?

• Jurassic Park

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • SG Jurassic

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Jurassic SG

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Other (Please Mention)

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
i don't remember there being any roads with white lines in jurassic park lol, just dirt tracks and stuff, looks a bit more like a town more than a park lol. and those dinosaurs need a lot of work to make it actually look good lol, the Brachiasaurus looks like a cobra with 4 legs and a disformed tail, and then the velociraptor looking dino's look like giant chickens, and the cornucopia just looks out of place and random, would look fine if it was just a field and not some stone monument in the middle of a dinosaur park. hope it looks better getting to the 60-80% mark.

Reaction score
i don't remember there being any roads with white lines in jurassic park lol, just dirt tracks and stuff, looks a bit more like a town more than a park lol. and those dinosaurs need a lot of work to make it actually look good lol, the Brachiasaurus looks like a cobra with 4 legs and a disformed tail, and then the velociraptor looking dino's look like giant chickens, and the cornucopia just looks out of place and random, would look fine if it was just a field and not some stone monument in the middle of a dinosaur park. hope it looks better getting to the 60-80% mark.
As I mentioned above the map screenshots aren't updated, so what were roads are now paths and they look much more better. The corn will also be revamped I just don't have any ideas for it right now. As for the dinosaurs, movement is yet to be added into it so they don't look frozen, but they won't always look how you want it to because I'm trying to keep it to the right proportion.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished product! :D
As for the cornucopia I actually kind of liked the broken out cage but if you really want to change it you could have like a dino foot print or something or a dinosaur with the chests around it.

A helicopter in the corn as from the ending

Reaction score
I really like the idea!
Can't wait to see the finished product! :D
As for the cornucopia I actually kind of liked the broken out cage but if you really want to change it you could have like a dino foot print or something or a dinosaur with the chests around it.

A helicopter in the corn as from the ending
Omg stop being so good please..
Jk, great job as always! :cool:
Very Very good. :D
I think it suits very nice jurassic park 2015
As always, you've made a smashing job of this so far.. can't wait to see the end result! :)
Awwww thanks guys haha "as always, good job" haha not sure about that one, I like the dinosaur footprint idea though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci