• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jurassic Park - 55% Done.

What should the map be called?

• Jurassic Park

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • SG Jurassic

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Jurassic SG

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Other (Please Mention)

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good Gizm, I'm just concerned about the block scheme. The blocks used all seem random. Other than that, I'd say it looks very nice. :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks Andrew <3
What part of the map has random blocks on it? I might change it.

One of my favorite vines right now haha
Well, here you used stone brick+brick combo.
Here, you used blue+logs.
Here, you used all sorts of different colors and blocks.
Lots of whites and grays in this picture.
Here, you have used a lot of sandstone and different shaped buildings than anywhere else on the map.

I don't mean to be so picky, but you asked. Anyway, personally I really like what you did with the brick & stone brick combo; I'd continue doing that. However, like I said, there are way too many blocks going on here and I'm struggling to see consistency in the block scheme, and when the block scheme is off it hurts the theme.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I look forward to seeing the completed map. :)

Reaction score
Well, here you used stone brick+brick combo.
Here, you used blue+logs.
Here, you used all sorts of different colors and blocks.
Lots of whites and grays in this picture.
Here, you have used a lot of sandstone and different shaped buildings than anywhere else on the map.

I don't mean to be so picky, but you asked. Anyway, personally I really like what you did with the brick & stone brick combo; I'd continue doing that. However, like I said, there are way too many blocks going on here and I'm struggling to see consistency in the block scheme, and when the block scheme is off it hurts the theme.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I look forward to seeing the completed map. :)
This really opened my eyes, thanks!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey people!

I'm currently working on a Solo-ish project, based on all the Jurassic Park/World films.
This is rather challenging for me since I haven't watched the films, so I'll need the communities opinions and thoughts to get build ideas.

Screenshots

I'll update the thread every week/couple of days depending on how much progress I've done.

Thanks for helping and reading!
-MCGamerzism​
Looks great so far!

Reaction score
This thread hasn't been updated in a while, and since I'm on holiday I can't update the screenshots, when I get back in less than 2 weeks I will update the screenshots and resume working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci