• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jurassic Park - 55% Done.

What should the map be called?

• Jurassic Park

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • SG Jurassic

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Jurassic SG

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Other (Please Mention)

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyyySaucyyy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this map can go far, but I highly suggest that you watch the Jurassic Park movies, since things could be changed if you watch them and get inspiration or something. :p

Reaction score
I think this map can go far, but I highly suggest that you watch the Jurassic Park movies, since things could be changed if you watch them and get inspiration or something. :p
Yeah I will definietly watch the old ones and hopefully Jurassic World if it comes out on DVD but for now I'm using images, it works fine.

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
if you don't know, people play mcsg just to win, not to explore maps
thats why inertia is so popular, people really dont care about the aspects of the map, its fun because you can easily get stacked on it
i know its really now fair for people that put so much time & effort into their maps, but thats the truth and you, as a map builder, have to accept it
so yah
pfft. all i do is explore maps. that's why SG3 is numero uno

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
I absolutely love this idea! It looks so well thought out and so detailed! When this map is done, I hope it gets accepted! Good Luck. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci